'Fringe' 5.04 Preview Highlights Doubt and Pessimism
More tension is waiting when "Fringe" returns for the fourth episode of season 5. A promo for the upcoming outing has been shared online, giving a look at the Fringe team as they face difficulties in defeating their enemies. "They're only two steps ahead, I don't know how we're gonna beat them," so Peter says pessimistically before Olivia offers a hope as she says, "I have an idea!"
Titled "The Bullet That Saved The World", the upcoming episode will find the Fringe team tracking a lead into a hostile and heavily guarded location. However, in their attempt to break into the place, Phillip Broyles suddenly resurfaces. His return sparks doubt on whether he can be trusted or not.
The Emmy-winning Fox show, which is created by J. J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci, will air its latest episode on October 26, two weeks after the third episode was aired. Georgina Haig will pay visit once again as Peter and Olivia's adult daughter Etta Bishop.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed