'Fringe' 5.04 Preview Highlights Doubt and Pessimism
More tension is waiting when "Fringe" returns for the fourth episode of season 5. A promo for the upcoming outing has been shared online, giving a look at the Fringe team as they face difficulties in defeating their enemies. "They're only two steps ahead, I don't know how we're gonna beat them," so Peter says pessimistically before Olivia offers a hope as she says, "I have an idea!"
Titled "The Bullet That Saved The World", the upcoming episode will find the Fringe team tracking a lead into a hostile and heavily guarded location. However, in their attempt to break into the place, Phillip Broyles suddenly resurfaces. His return sparks doubt on whether he can be trusted or not.
The Emmy-winning Fox show, which is created by J. J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci, will air its latest episode on October 26, two weeks after the third episode was aired. Georgina Haig will pay visit once again as Peter and Olivia's adult daughter Etta Bishop.
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week