'Fringe' 5.04 Preview Highlights Doubt and Pessimism
More tension is waiting when "Fringe" returns for the fourth episode of season 5. A promo for the upcoming outing has been shared online, giving a look at the Fringe team as they face difficulties in defeating their enemies. "They're only two steps ahead, I don't know how we're gonna beat them," so Peter says pessimistically before Olivia offers a hope as she says, "I have an idea!"
Titled "The Bullet That Saved The World", the upcoming episode will find the Fringe team tracking a lead into a hostile and heavily guarded location. However, in their attempt to break into the place, Phillip Broyles suddenly resurfaces. His return sparks doubt on whether he can be trusted or not.
The Emmy-winning Fox show, which is created by J. J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci, will air its latest episode on October 26, two weeks after the third episode was aired. Georgina Haig will pay visit once again as Peter and Olivia's adult daughter Etta Bishop.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie