'Fringe' 5.04 Preview Highlights Doubt and Pessimism
More tension is waiting when "Fringe" returns for the fourth episode of season 5. A promo for the upcoming outing has been shared online, giving a look at the Fringe team as they face difficulties in defeating their enemies. "They're only two steps ahead, I don't know how we're gonna beat them," so Peter says pessimistically before Olivia offers a hope as she says, "I have an idea!"
Titled "The Bullet That Saved The World", the upcoming episode will find the Fringe team tracking a lead into a hostile and heavily guarded location. However, in their attempt to break into the place, Phillip Broyles suddenly resurfaces. His return sparks doubt on whether he can be trusted or not.
The Emmy-winning Fox show, which is created by J. J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci, will air its latest episode on October 26, two weeks after the third episode was aired. Georgina Haig will pay visit once again as Peter and Olivia's adult daughter Etta Bishop.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal