'Fringe' 5.04 Preview Highlights Doubt and Pessimism
More tension is waiting when "Fringe" returns for the fourth episode of season 5. A promo for the upcoming outing has been shared online, giving a look at the Fringe team as they face difficulties in defeating their enemies. "They're only two steps ahead, I don't know how we're gonna beat them," so Peter says pessimistically before Olivia offers a hope as she says, "I have an idea!"
Titled "The Bullet That Saved The World", the upcoming episode will find the Fringe team tracking a lead into a hostile and heavily guarded location. However, in their attempt to break into the place, Phillip Broyles suddenly resurfaces. His return sparks doubt on whether he can be trusted or not.
The Emmy-winning Fox show, which is created by J. J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci, will air its latest episode on October 26, two weeks after the third episode was aired. Georgina Haig will pay visit once again as Peter and Olivia's adult daughter Etta Bishop.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'