Taryn Manning Won't Be Sued Despite Assaulting Her Makeup Artist
Holly Hartman said to Taryn Manning's lawyer Joe Tacopina that she wouldn't press any charges toward the "Hustle & Flow" actress. The lawyer had met Holly personally, and told TMZ that he didn't see any indications that she would sue Taryn.
Tacopina still got bruises on her head and body as the result of the nasty fight they had before. However, the makeup artist told him how they loved each other very much, wanted to forget what happened, and moved on.
Both artists were partying late on Wednesday, October 10, before finally coming back to Dream Hotel. Then, both were rumored arguing around 2 P.M. Taryn was reported punching her friend in the face, kicking her in the face and body, scratching her, as well as pulling her hair, before banging her against the floor and wall. Reportedly, she also strangled her. The famous actress was said very drunk. The reason behind the fight was not clear.
On Thursday morning, October 11, the New York Police Department arrested Taryn. The next day, she was in court on criminal charges of assault in third degree and criminal obstruction of breathing or blood circulation. It's undecided yet whether the investigation would continue or not.
However, on the same day, the actress was released for she tweeted, "I'm on #MyDamnChannelLive in 30 min! Send questions to @thebethhoyt & I will answer live on the show at 4pm."
Taryn and Holly reportedly have been best friends for 5 years. Holly and her 2 dogs reportedly live with the 33-year-old fashion designer. Both even have vacations together.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival