Taryn Manning Won't Be Sued Despite Assaulting Her Makeup Artist
Holly Hartman said to Taryn Manning's lawyer Joe Tacopina that she wouldn't press any charges toward the "Hustle & Flow" actress. The lawyer had met Holly personally, and told TMZ that he didn't see any indications that she would sue Taryn.
Tacopina still got bruises on her head and body as the result of the nasty fight they had before. However, the makeup artist told him how they loved each other very much, wanted to forget what happened, and moved on.
Both artists were partying late on Wednesday, October 10, before finally coming back to Dream Hotel. Then, both were rumored arguing around 2 P.M. Taryn was reported punching her friend in the face, kicking her in the face and body, scratching her, as well as pulling her hair, before banging her against the floor and wall. Reportedly, she also strangled her. The famous actress was said very drunk. The reason behind the fight was not clear.
On Thursday morning, October 11, the New York Police Department arrested Taryn. The next day, she was in court on criminal charges of assault in third degree and criminal obstruction of breathing or blood circulation. It's undecided yet whether the investigation would continue or not.
However, on the same day, the actress was released for she tweeted, "I'm on #MyDamnChannelLive in 30 min! Send questions to @thebethhoyt & I will answer live on the show at 4pm."
Taryn and Holly reportedly have been best friends for 5 years. Holly and her 2 dogs reportedly live with the 33-year-old fashion designer. Both even have vacations together.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'