Video: Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz Channel Their Inner Rap Gangstas
Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz congratulated their friend Chelsea Handler in an unconventional way after the TV host moved to her new studio. Instead of sending a card or bouquet of flowers, the "Iron Man" actress and the "Bad Teacher" star made a rap duet that included cheeky lyrics and pelvic thrustings.
The "Chelsea Lately" host introduced "Emcee Gwyneth Paltrow" and "Deejay Jazzy Cameron Diaz" when she filmed her show at the new place. "Yo, Chelsea. We heard that you got a brand new studio. But we know that you got on TV by being a ho," Gwyneth spat her rhymes while Cameron made beats.
Gwyneth who rocked an all-white number was in stark contrast to Cameron who chose to go all-black. "You like black guys, white guys, whoever's around. Your bedroom looks like it's a lost and found. We kinda like you because you're blonde like us, but we can't hang wit' you in public 'cause you drink too much!" they concluded.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign