Video: Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz Channel Their Inner Rap Gangstas
Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz congratulated their friend Chelsea Handler in an unconventional way after the TV host moved to her new studio. Instead of sending a card or bouquet of flowers, the "Iron Man" actress and the "Bad Teacher" star made a rap duet that included cheeky lyrics and pelvic thrustings.
The "Chelsea Lately" host introduced "Emcee Gwyneth Paltrow" and "Deejay Jazzy Cameron Diaz" when she filmed her show at the new place. "Yo, Chelsea. We heard that you got a brand new studio. But we know that you got on TV by being a ho," Gwyneth spat her rhymes while Cameron made beats.
Gwyneth who rocked an all-white number was in stark contrast to Cameron who chose to go all-black. "You like black guys, white guys, whoever's around. Your bedroom looks like it's a lost and found. We kinda like you because you're blonde like us, but we can't hang wit' you in public 'cause you drink too much!" they concluded.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'