Video: Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz Channel Their Inner Rap Gangstas
Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz congratulated their friend Chelsea Handler in an unconventional way after the TV host moved to her new studio. Instead of sending a card or bouquet of flowers, the "Iron Man" actress and the "Bad Teacher" star made a rap duet that included cheeky lyrics and pelvic thrustings.
The "Chelsea Lately" host introduced "Emcee Gwyneth Paltrow" and "Deejay Jazzy Cameron Diaz" when she filmed her show at the new place. "Yo, Chelsea. We heard that you got a brand new studio. But we know that you got on TV by being a ho," Gwyneth spat her rhymes while Cameron made beats.
Gwyneth who rocked an all-white number was in stark contrast to Cameron who chose to go all-black. "You like black guys, white guys, whoever's around. Your bedroom looks like it's a lost and found. We kinda like you because you're blonde like us, but we can't hang wit' you in public 'cause you drink too much!" they concluded.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance