Video: Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz Channel Their Inner Rap Gangstas
Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz congratulated their friend Chelsea Handler in an unconventional way after the TV host moved to her new studio. Instead of sending a card or bouquet of flowers, the "Iron Man" actress and the "Bad Teacher" star made a rap duet that included cheeky lyrics and pelvic thrustings.
The "Chelsea Lately" host introduced "Emcee Gwyneth Paltrow" and "Deejay Jazzy Cameron Diaz" when she filmed her show at the new place. "Yo, Chelsea. We heard that you got a brand new studio. But we know that you got on TV by being a ho," Gwyneth spat her rhymes while Cameron made beats.
Gwyneth who rocked an all-white number was in stark contrast to Cameron who chose to go all-black. "You like black guys, white guys, whoever's around. Your bedroom looks like it's a lost and found. We kinda like you because you're blonde like us, but we can't hang wit' you in public 'cause you drink too much!" they concluded.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13