Video: Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz Channel Their Inner Rap Gangstas
Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz congratulated their friend Chelsea Handler in an unconventional way after the TV host moved to her new studio. Instead of sending a card or bouquet of flowers, the "Iron Man" actress and the "Bad Teacher" star made a rap duet that included cheeky lyrics and pelvic thrustings.
The "Chelsea Lately" host introduced "Emcee Gwyneth Paltrow" and "Deejay Jazzy Cameron Diaz" when she filmed her show at the new place. "Yo, Chelsea. We heard that you got a brand new studio. But we know that you got on TV by being a ho," Gwyneth spat her rhymes while Cameron made beats.
Gwyneth who rocked an all-white number was in stark contrast to Cameron who chose to go all-black. "You like black guys, white guys, whoever's around. Your bedroom looks like it's a lost and found. We kinda like you because you're blonde like us, but we can't hang wit' you in public 'cause you drink too much!" they concluded.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media