First Look at Master Assassin Deathstroke on 'Arrow'
After scoring high ratings with its premiere this week, "Arrow" gives a special treat to fans by unveiling a first look at DC's fan-favorite supervillain Deathstroke. Released via IGN, the image shows the character in a dimly-lit space, while holding the titular hero's arrow. He is seen sporting his iconic half-black and half-yellow mask.
Deathstroke is portrayed by Jeffrey Robinson on the CW superhero series. The character's mask appeared in a very quick glimpse during the first episode of the show, showing up on the island where Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was trapped on.
For those who are unfamiliar with the mercenary, he is known as the alias for Slade Wilson. Appearing in plenty of DC superhero comics and shows through the years, the character is ranked 32nd greatest comic book villain of all time by IGN. The master assassin will pay visit to "Arrow" on the fifth episode, "Damaged", which will air in November.
In addition to Amell, "Arrow" main cast include Katie Cassidy as Dinah "Laurel" Lance, Colin Donnell as Tommy Merlyn, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen, and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.
More Arrow News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny