First Look at Master Assassin Deathstroke on 'Arrow'
After scoring high ratings with its premiere this week, "Arrow" gives a special treat to fans by unveiling a first look at DC's fan-favorite supervillain Deathstroke. Released via IGN, the image shows the character in a dimly-lit space, while holding the titular hero's arrow. He is seen sporting his iconic half-black and half-yellow mask.
Deathstroke is portrayed by Jeffrey Robinson on the CW superhero series. The character's mask appeared in a very quick glimpse during the first episode of the show, showing up on the island where Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was trapped on.
For those who are unfamiliar with the mercenary, he is known as the alias for Slade Wilson. Appearing in plenty of DC superhero comics and shows through the years, the character is ranked 32nd greatest comic book villain of all time by IGN. The master assassin will pay visit to "Arrow" on the fifth episode, "Damaged", which will air in November.
In addition to Amell, "Arrow" main cast include Katie Cassidy as Dinah "Laurel" Lance, Colin Donnell as Tommy Merlyn, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen, and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.
More Arrow News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash