First Look at Master Assassin Deathstroke on 'Arrow'
After scoring high ratings with its premiere this week, "Arrow" gives a special treat to fans by unveiling a first look at DC's fan-favorite supervillain Deathstroke. Released via IGN, the image shows the character in a dimly-lit space, while holding the titular hero's arrow. He is seen sporting his iconic half-black and half-yellow mask.
Deathstroke is portrayed by Jeffrey Robinson on the CW superhero series. The character's mask appeared in a very quick glimpse during the first episode of the show, showing up on the island where Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was trapped on.
For those who are unfamiliar with the mercenary, he is known as the alias for Slade Wilson. Appearing in plenty of DC superhero comics and shows through the years, the character is ranked 32nd greatest comic book villain of all time by IGN. The master assassin will pay visit to "Arrow" on the fifth episode, "Damaged", which will air in November.
In addition to Amell, "Arrow" main cast include Katie Cassidy as Dinah "Laurel" Lance, Colin Donnell as Tommy Merlyn, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen, and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.
More Arrow News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama