First Look at Master Assassin Deathstroke on 'Arrow'
After scoring high ratings with its premiere this week, "Arrow" gives a special treat to fans by unveiling a first look at DC's fan-favorite supervillain Deathstroke. Released via IGN, the image shows the character in a dimly-lit space, while holding the titular hero's arrow. He is seen sporting his iconic half-black and half-yellow mask.
Deathstroke is portrayed by Jeffrey Robinson on the CW superhero series. The character's mask appeared in a very quick glimpse during the first episode of the show, showing up on the island where Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was trapped on.
For those who are unfamiliar with the mercenary, he is known as the alias for Slade Wilson. Appearing in plenty of DC superhero comics and shows through the years, the character is ranked 32nd greatest comic book villain of all time by IGN. The master assassin will pay visit to "Arrow" on the fifth episode, "Damaged", which will air in November.
In addition to Amell, "Arrow" main cast include Katie Cassidy as Dinah "Laurel" Lance, Colin Donnell as Tommy Merlyn, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen, and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.
More Arrow News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos