Pictures: Lindsay Lohan and Michael Jackson's Kids Hit the Red Carpet Together
Lindsay Lohan already put behind the drama surrounding her fight with her mom. The troubled actress was all smiles as she hit the red carpet of Mr. Pink's Ginseng Energy Drink launch at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in California on Thursday night, October 11.
LiLo rocked a long-sleeved mini dress with a plunging neckline. She also showed off her newly-dyed hair. "It's actually the wrong color than it's supposed to be," she said to E! News when asked about her new red hair. "It's the color of my natural hair and it will get there."
Michael Jackson's children were at the event as well. Prince, Blanket and Paris Jackson were accompanied by their aunt La Toya Jackson. "rockin and rollin," Paris tweeted. Other celebrity guests included Anna Kendrick, Audrina Patridge, Matt Kemp and Kimora Lee Simmons.
During the gathering, LiLo took time to make a comment about whom he would vote for in the upcoming election. "I just think employment is really important right now," she explained her choice to support the Republican candidate. "So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified