Pictures: Lindsay Lohan and Michael Jackson's Kids Hit the Red Carpet Together
Lindsay Lohan already put behind the drama surrounding her fight with her mom. The troubled actress was all smiles as she hit the red carpet of Mr. Pink's Ginseng Energy Drink launch at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in California on Thursday night, October 11.
LiLo rocked a long-sleeved mini dress with a plunging neckline. She also showed off her newly-dyed hair. "It's actually the wrong color than it's supposed to be," she said to E! News when asked about her new red hair. "It's the color of my natural hair and it will get there."
Michael Jackson's children were at the event as well. Prince, Blanket and Paris Jackson were accompanied by their aunt La Toya Jackson. "rockin and rollin," Paris tweeted. Other celebrity guests included Anna Kendrick, Audrina Patridge, Matt Kemp and Kimora Lee Simmons.
During the gathering, LiLo took time to make a comment about whom he would vote for in the upcoming election. "I just think employment is really important right now," she explained her choice to support the Republican candidate. "So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy