Pictures: Lindsay Lohan and Michael Jackson's Kids Hit the Red Carpet Together
Lindsay Lohan already put behind the drama surrounding her fight with her mom. The troubled actress was all smiles as she hit the red carpet of Mr. Pink's Ginseng Energy Drink launch at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in California on Thursday night, October 11.
LiLo rocked a long-sleeved mini dress with a plunging neckline. She also showed off her newly-dyed hair. "It's actually the wrong color than it's supposed to be," she said to E! News when asked about her new red hair. "It's the color of my natural hair and it will get there."
Michael Jackson's children were at the event as well. Prince, Blanket and Paris Jackson were accompanied by their aunt La Toya Jackson. "rockin and rollin," Paris tweeted. Other celebrity guests included Anna Kendrick, Audrina Patridge, Matt Kemp and Kimora Lee Simmons.
During the gathering, LiLo took time to make a comment about whom he would vote for in the upcoming election. "I just think employment is really important right now," she explained her choice to support the Republican candidate. "So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off