Miley Cyrus Talks Too Much in First Look Clip of 'Two and a Half Men'
"Two and a Half Men" reveals a brand new clip that unveils a very first look at Miley Cyrus' scene on the CBS hit comedy show. In it, Cyrus plays Missi, who is introduced by Walden (Ashton Kutcher) to Alan (Jon Cryer). However, Missi seems to make an awkward first impression to Alan by talking too much about her personal experiences and not giving a single chance for Alan to say a word.
Missi is the love interest of Jake (Angus T. Jones), who comes back home after visiting his father in the Army. Cryer recently told E! News that Miley's character "is just coming to L.A. to see what it's like to live out there and she stays with us for a few days and of course throws everything into disarray." He added, "[Miley] is beautiful and remarkable. You will enjoy her on the show!"
Cyrus will appear in the fourth episode of "Two and a Half Men" season 10. Titled "You Know What the Lollipop Is For", the upcoming outing will see Walden as he starts to feel his age when a friend's daughter comes to town. It will air on CBS this coming Thursday, October 18 at 8:30/7:30c.
"Two and a Half Men" Miley Cyrus Clip:
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season