Miley Cyrus Talks Too Much in First Look Clip of 'Two and a Half Men'
"Two and a Half Men" reveals a brand new clip that unveils a very first look at Miley Cyrus' scene on the CBS hit comedy show. In it, Cyrus plays Missi, who is introduced by Walden (Ashton Kutcher) to Alan (Jon Cryer). However, Missi seems to make an awkward first impression to Alan by talking too much about her personal experiences and not giving a single chance for Alan to say a word.
Missi is the love interest of Jake (Angus T. Jones), who comes back home after visiting his father in the Army. Cryer recently told E! News that Miley's character "is just coming to L.A. to see what it's like to live out there and she stays with us for a few days and of course throws everything into disarray." He added, "[Miley] is beautiful and remarkable. You will enjoy her on the show!"
Cyrus will appear in the fourth episode of "Two and a Half Men" season 10. Titled "You Know What the Lollipop Is For", the upcoming outing will see Walden as he starts to feel his age when a friend's daughter comes to town. It will air on CBS this coming Thursday, October 18 at 8:30/7:30c.
"Two and a Half Men" Miley Cyrus Clip:
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake