Miley Cyrus Talks Too Much in First Look Clip of 'Two and a Half Men'
"Two and a Half Men" reveals a brand new clip that unveils a very first look at Miley Cyrus' scene on the CBS hit comedy show. In it, Cyrus plays Missi, who is introduced by Walden (Ashton Kutcher) to Alan (Jon Cryer). However, Missi seems to make an awkward first impression to Alan by talking too much about her personal experiences and not giving a single chance for Alan to say a word.
Missi is the love interest of Jake (Angus T. Jones), who comes back home after visiting his father in the Army. Cryer recently told E! News that Miley's character "is just coming to L.A. to see what it's like to live out there and she stays with us for a few days and of course throws everything into disarray." He added, "[Miley] is beautiful and remarkable. You will enjoy her on the show!"
Cyrus will appear in the fourth episode of "Two and a Half Men" season 10. Titled "You Know What the Lollipop Is For", the upcoming outing will see Walden as he starts to feel his age when a friend's daughter comes to town. It will air on CBS this coming Thursday, October 18 at 8:30/7:30c.
"Two and a Half Men" Miley Cyrus Clip:
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now