Miley Cyrus Talks Too Much in First Look Clip of 'Two and a Half Men'
"Two and a Half Men" reveals a brand new clip that unveils a very first look at Miley Cyrus' scene on the CBS hit comedy show. In it, Cyrus plays Missi, who is introduced by Walden (Ashton Kutcher) to Alan (Jon Cryer). However, Missi seems to make an awkward first impression to Alan by talking too much about her personal experiences and not giving a single chance for Alan to say a word.
Missi is the love interest of Jake (Angus T. Jones), who comes back home after visiting his father in the Army. Cryer recently told E! News that Miley's character "is just coming to L.A. to see what it's like to live out there and she stays with us for a few days and of course throws everything into disarray." He added, "[Miley] is beautiful and remarkable. You will enjoy her on the show!"
Cyrus will appear in the fourth episode of "Two and a Half Men" season 10. Titled "You Know What the Lollipop Is For", the upcoming outing will see Walden as he starts to feel his age when a friend's daughter comes to town. It will air on CBS this coming Thursday, October 18 at 8:30/7:30c.
"Two and a Half Men" Miley Cyrus Clip:
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival