Nadya Suleman Denies Child Abuse Claims, Case Dismissed by DA
Nadya Suleman vehemently denied allegations that she neglected her children and allowed any physical and sexual abuse happening at her La Habra home. The case was recently dropped by Orange County District Attorney's office due to lack of evidence.
To CBS2, the accusers who claimed to be Nadya's ex-nannies said she tied her newborns to their bed to keep them from getting out of their cribs. The Octomom allegedly also blocked the door of the room, which her kids are in, and did nothing when the older kid abused the younger ones.
"(One of the boys) would take (his sibling) away and take her to another area. And he would be touching her. I told Nadya everything. She never did (anything). 'It's okay, don't worry about it.' That was her attitude," one of the women remembered.
They were so worried about the kids that they placed an anonymous letter in every mailbox on Suleman's street so that social services could investigate. "I feel like those children are in danger," one of them said. "I think something is going to happen to those children if nothing is done."
In response, Nadya's rep said, "None of the allegations are true. This is a woman who became obsessed with the children and contacted me to help her write a book." The representative added, "Her and the other woman claiming to be a nanny also are good friends and are trying to make money."
"This is why Nadya chose to move far away. The woman has been stalking Nadya, calling the kids and texting Nadya threatening text messages that she would go to police unless Nadya brought her the children," the rep continued. "Nadya will be going after the two women for slander."
La Habra police conducted an investigation into the alleged child abuse before it was shut down by prosecutors. "We received the case this morning for review, and based on the information we received, we found insufficient evidence to prove anyone committed a crime. We rejected it," a DA rep said.
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video