Nadya Suleman Denies Child Abuse Claims, Case Dismissed by DA
Nadya Suleman vehemently denied allegations that she neglected her children and allowed any physical and sexual abuse happening at her La Habra home. The case was recently dropped by Orange County District Attorney's office due to lack of evidence.
To CBS2, the accusers who claimed to be Nadya's ex-nannies said she tied her newborns to their bed to keep them from getting out of their cribs. The Octomom allegedly also blocked the door of the room, which her kids are in, and did nothing when the older kid abused the younger ones.
"(One of the boys) would take (his sibling) away and take her to another area. And he would be touching her. I told Nadya everything. She never did (anything). 'It's okay, don't worry about it.' That was her attitude," one of the women remembered.
They were so worried about the kids that they placed an anonymous letter in every mailbox on Suleman's street so that social services could investigate. "I feel like those children are in danger," one of them said. "I think something is going to happen to those children if nothing is done."
In response, Nadya's rep said, "None of the allegations are true. This is a woman who became obsessed with the children and contacted me to help her write a book." The representative added, "Her and the other woman claiming to be a nanny also are good friends and are trying to make money."
"This is why Nadya chose to move far away. The woman has been stalking Nadya, calling the kids and texting Nadya threatening text messages that she would go to police unless Nadya brought her the children," the rep continued. "Nadya will be going after the two women for slander."
La Habra police conducted an investigation into the alleged child abuse before it was shut down by prosecutors. "We received the case this morning for review, and based on the information we received, we found insufficient evidence to prove anyone committed a crime. We rejected it," a DA rep said.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest