Jennifer Aniston Is the New Face of Living Proof
Having a good reputation as a hairstyle trend-setter, Jennifer Aniston now has a big project. She was announced by Living Proof as its new co-owner. In addition, she will serve as the hair care spokesperson.
According to Living Proof, Jennifer will be responsible for the development of the hair care business using her understanding of culture and hair trends. Moreover, she will give creative marketing direction for hair care products. Her jobs include a collaboration with the company's leading stylists and scientists in giving ideas about new hair products.
"What caught my attention about Living Proof is the company's unique approach to hair care using scientific technologies to offer women actual proof in a bottle rather than hoping for results," Jennifer spoke. She continued, "Over the years, my hair has been subjected to everything... blow dryers, flatirons, curling irons, color, extensions, you name it." Then, she talked about her experience of using the product, "After using these products, I felt like I finally discovered a solution that works every day."
Living Proof CEO, Jill Beraud testified, "Jennifer embodies everything we stand for, a unique combination of beauty and brains." He then continued, "She not only has the most fabulous hair but is an amazing creative talent, and has shown she is a savvy businesswoman with a serious interest in developing small, innovative companies." He also said, "We love how personally vested she becomes in her business ventures and are thrilled she is willing to put that passion into our hair care business."
Seemingly, Justin Theroux's fiancee will be busier. She is also in a project of making a movie entitled "We're the Millers", which is also starred by Jason Sudeikis. She additionally becomes a narrator in documentary film "Unity", which will be released on November 30.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart