Jennifer Aniston Is the New Face of Living Proof
Having a good reputation as a hairstyle trend-setter, Jennifer Aniston now has a big project. She was announced by Living Proof as its new co-owner. In addition, she will serve as the hair care spokesperson.
According to Living Proof, Jennifer will be responsible for the development of the hair care business using her understanding of culture and hair trends. Moreover, she will give creative marketing direction for hair care products. Her jobs include a collaboration with the company's leading stylists and scientists in giving ideas about new hair products.
"What caught my attention about Living Proof is the company's unique approach to hair care using scientific technologies to offer women actual proof in a bottle rather than hoping for results," Jennifer spoke. She continued, "Over the years, my hair has been subjected to everything... blow dryers, flatirons, curling irons, color, extensions, you name it." Then, she talked about her experience of using the product, "After using these products, I felt like I finally discovered a solution that works every day."
Living Proof CEO, Jill Beraud testified, "Jennifer embodies everything we stand for, a unique combination of beauty and brains." He then continued, "She not only has the most fabulous hair but is an amazing creative talent, and has shown she is a savvy businesswoman with a serious interest in developing small, innovative companies." He also said, "We love how personally vested she becomes in her business ventures and are thrilled she is willing to put that passion into our hair care business."
Seemingly, Justin Theroux's fiancee will be busier. She is also in a project of making a movie entitled "We're the Millers", which is also starred by Jason Sudeikis. She additionally becomes a narrator in documentary film "Unity", which will be released on November 30.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!