Jonas Brothers' New Song 'Wedding Bells' Revealed
One of Jonas Brothers' fresh songs has been unearthed in full. The song was debuted at the Radio City Music Hall concert that was hyped up as a comeback gig for Nick Jonas, Kevin Jonas and Joe Jonas as a group. It's reportedly about Miley Cyrus.
In the NYC concert on October 11, the band performed at least two more new songs reportedly called "First Time" and "Let's Go". The trio also catered the crowd with some fan favorites including singles from their 2008 No. 1 album "A Little Bit Longer".
In a recent interview, Joe gave some insight into their new sound, "Musically, we wanted to listen to different styles we've always loved and put that into our music. So we've been able to find inspirations from different records or even lyric stuff we've been able to go through and write about for this new album."
Nick added, "We really are now in control of our destiny and what happens next to us musically has come a long way when we realize it's all in our hands to decide. Not that we weren't writing the music before, but now we're producing and writing it all ourselves so it's really happening and we can choose how we want to release it."
He concluded, "It's incredibly freeing to present the song the way you want to present it the right way."
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young