Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus Have Matching Tattoos of Roosevelt's Quotes
After Miley Cyrus showed off a tattoo of Theodore Roosevelt's citation on her arm back in July, Liam Hemsworth debuts a similar body ink which is a continuation of the sentence on his fiancee's arm. The two quotations are about wisdom. They can be put together as a full saying of the U.S. former president.
Liam wrote down on Instagram on October 10, "Check out my tat(; @92mrc." He displayed a picture of Miley's tattoo along with his. Hers reads, "So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat," while his reads, "If he fails, at least fails while daring greatly."
This is not the 19-year-old actress' first tattoo. Beforehand, she was inked with two equal lines on her finger, which symbolized her support of gay marriage. On July 29, she tweeted, "All LOVE is equal."
Her other tattoos include "LOVE" on her right ear, as well as a dream-catcher which is her biggest one tattooed on her ribcage. She also has an anchor inked on her wrist, "Just Breathe" written down under her breast, a heart on her little finger, "Love never dies" on her left arm, "VIIXCI" on her left elbow, as well as "BAD" carved in red ink on her middle finger.
The couple met on movie set of "The Last Song" in 2009. After several times of breakups and makeups, they were engaged on June 6 this year.
More Liam Hemsworth News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce