James Bond's Iconic Introduction Featured in New 'Skyfall' Clip
Daniel Craig recreates James Bond's iconic introduction to a hot Bond girl in the new clip for "Skyfall". As featured in many of previous 007 movies, Bond is introducing himself to the lady with the famous "The name is Bond, James Bond" line.
In the fresh snippet, Craig's Bond meets up for the first time with Berenice Marlohe's Severine at a casino. The brunette beauty smokes and starts to talk to him in a sexy way before the British agent cuts her line and introduces himself in the iconic way.
Marking the twenty-third installment of the famous spy movie franchise, "Skyfall" will see Bond in trouble as his loyalty to M is tested when her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
When Bond's latest assignment goes gravely wrong and agents around the world are exposed, MI6 is attacked, forcing M to relocate the agency. These events cause her authority and position to be challenged by Gareth Mallory, the new Chairman of the Intelligence and Security Committee.
With MI6 now compromised from both inside and out, M is left with one ally she can trust: Bond. 007 takes to the shadows - aided only by field agent, Eve - following a trail to the mysterious Silva, whose lethal and hidden motives have yet to reveal themselves.
To open in the U.S. on November 9, "Skyfall" also stars Judi Dench as M, Ralph Fiennes as Mallory, Naomie Harris as Eve, and Javier Bardem as Silva. Serving behind the lens, meanwhile, is Sam Mendes.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie