Hulk Hogan Feels Betrayed by Bubba Over Sex Tape
Hulk Hogan was upset at his close friend, radio host Bubba the Love Sponge a.k.a Todd Clem, for secretly taping his bedroom session that led to a sex tape scandal. "He's still despondent. He had been assured repeatedly that Bubba had nothing to do with this and knew nothing about it," lawyer David Houston told New York Daily News.
The sex tape reportedly was leaked by Clem's ex-employee at SiriusXM, but Hulk still felt betrayed by the radio host. "I appreciate the idea there are two separate issues here with recording and dissemination, but one does not cure the other. It doesn't mean it's okay that Bubba chose to secretly videotape his best friend if he's not the one marketing it," the attorney added.
Hulk took legal action against the illegal recording and the leak filed by filing a criminal complaint. "We're coming, there's no question," Houston said. "Anyone thinking Hulk is hiding in the weeds to pump up the value of this recording is sorely mistaken. He's not going to buckle and give in and sign a ridiculous contract to distribute this trash. That's not going to happen."
Earlier in a radio interview, Hulk said the woman in the video was Heather Clem, the estranged wife of Bubba. The former pro wrestler said he got his friend's blessing to take his wife to bed and it all happened when his marriage to Linda Hogan crumpled. He regretted what happened, saying it "rattled" his current wife Jennifer McDaniel, whom he got married with in 2010.
Hulk additionally said that he had to endure "mental abuse" from Linda back then. In response, her attorney Raymond Rafool fired back, "It is a shame that Hulk Hogan tries to deflect his immorality with false allegations that Linda verbally and emotionally abused him. Linda Hogan never abused Hulk Hogan -- verbally, mentally or otherwise."
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4