More Action and Mystery Teased in 'Beauty and the Beast' 1.02 Preview
After premiering its pilot episode on Thursday, October 11, CW's "Beauty and the Beast" unleashes a preview for its sophomore outing next week. Filled with action scenes, the clip gives glimpses at the troubles that happen following the sudden death of a dancer. Cat is seen asking for help from Vincent to solve the case, but he gets into his Beast mode during the process.
When a rising young ballerina mysteriously falls to her death, Vincent senses that the understudy, Victoria, is hiding information about the dancer's murder. Cat and Tess discover that the victim tried to file a police report for an assault.
Meanwhile, Cat seeks out Vincent's help to decipher a medical paper found in her mother's belongings. However, J.T. worries that Cat's visits to the warehouse loft leave Vincent vulnerable to discovery by Muirfield's agents.
Cat then encourages Vincent to help her investigate deeper into the Muirfield project, but when Vincent refuses, Cat investigates on her own, until her computer is wiped clean by a malicious virus. On the other hand, Tess tries her hand at dating again, but soon discovers that she's unknowingly involved with a married man.
The second episode of the new show's first season will be titled "Proceed with Caution" and will air on the CW at 9/8c next Thursday, October 18. The premiere episode generates mixed reactions from audience and reviewers so far.
More Beauty and the Beast News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal