Justin Bieber Covers The Beatles During Mentoring Stint on 'The X Factor (US)'
Justin Bieber shows off his pipes when visiting "The X Factor (US)" to mentor the contestants. The 18-year-old Canadian helps judge L.A. Reid to coach a group of aspiring singers. While doing so, he takes time to play a piano and sings The Beatles' "Let It Be".
Sharing some insight into his success, 18-year-old Bieber tells the contestants all of whom are older than him, "They told me that I was too young." He adds, "You know, you're never too old or too young. If you have the voice and the talent, nothing's impossible."
Earlier on Twitter, Bieber was irritated by some people who called his stint on the singing competition a rating ploy. "Heard we got used for ratings according to twitter and we arent even on until tomorrow?" he tweeted. "@xfactorusa could of just told us."
While Reid has Bieber as his assistant, Britney Spears is helped by will.i.am, Demi Lovato is assisted by her Disney friend Nick Jonas, and Simon Cowell gets a helping hand from Marc Anthony.
More Justin Bieber News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'