Justin Bieber Covers The Beatles During Mentoring Stint on 'The X Factor (US)'
Justin Bieber shows off his pipes when visiting "The X Factor (US)" to mentor the contestants. The 18-year-old Canadian helps judge L.A. Reid to coach a group of aspiring singers. While doing so, he takes time to play a piano and sings The Beatles' "Let It Be".
Sharing some insight into his success, 18-year-old Bieber tells the contestants all of whom are older than him, "They told me that I was too young." He adds, "You know, you're never too old or too young. If you have the voice and the talent, nothing's impossible."
Earlier on Twitter, Bieber was irritated by some people who called his stint on the singing competition a rating ploy. "Heard we got used for ratings according to twitter and we arent even on until tomorrow?" he tweeted. "@xfactorusa could of just told us."
While Reid has Bieber as his assistant, Britney Spears is helped by will.i.am, Demi Lovato is assisted by her Disney friend Nick Jonas, and Simon Cowell gets a helping hand from Marc Anthony.
More Justin Bieber News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame