Justin Bieber Covers The Beatles During Mentoring Stint on 'The X Factor (US)'
Justin Bieber shows off his pipes when visiting "The X Factor (US)" to mentor the contestants. The 18-year-old Canadian helps judge L.A. Reid to coach a group of aspiring singers. While doing so, he takes time to play a piano and sings The Beatles' "Let It Be".
Sharing some insight into his success, 18-year-old Bieber tells the contestants all of whom are older than him, "They told me that I was too young." He adds, "You know, you're never too old or too young. If you have the voice and the talent, nothing's impossible."
Earlier on Twitter, Bieber was irritated by some people who called his stint on the singing competition a rating ploy. "Heard we got used for ratings according to twitter and we arent even on until tomorrow?" he tweeted. "@xfactorusa could of just told us."
While Reid has Bieber as his assistant, Britney Spears is helped by will.i.am, Demi Lovato is assisted by her Disney friend Nick Jonas, and Simon Cowell gets a helping hand from Marc Anthony.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4