Kathryn Bigelow's 'Zero Dark Thirty' Gets Intense New Trailer
"Zero Dark Thirty (2012)" unleashes a brand new trailer for viewing pleasure. The video gives a better look at the depression and tense atmosphere faced by the U.S. intel as they tried to seize Osama bin Laden. "You will never find him," so a man says, indicating the frustration in finding the then leader of Al Qaeda.
"Zero Dark Thirty" is set to uncover the story of history's greatest manhunt for the world's most dangerous man. For a decade, an elite team of intelligence and military operatives, working in secret across the globe, devoted themselves to a single goal: to find and eliminate Osama bin Laden.
The movie reunites the Oscar-winning team of director-producer Kathryn Bigelow and writer-producer Mark Boal (The Hurt Locker). The cast ensemble include the likes of Jessica Chastain, Joel Edgerton, Mark Strong, Edgar Ramirez, Chris Pratt and Jason Clarke.
Despite rumors suggesting that he and Bigelow received back up from the CIA, Boal insisted that there was no political agenda behind the pic. He once stated, "There's no political agenda in the film. Full stop. Period. A lot of people are going to be surprised when they see the film. For example, the president is not depicted in the movie. He's just not in the movie."
To avoid further accusations of political agenda, "Zero Dark Thirty" will be released after the November election. The film, which will not feature any depiction of Barack Obama, will hit the U.S. cinemas on December 19.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney