Kathryn Bigelow's 'Zero Dark Thirty' Gets Intense New Trailer
"Zero Dark Thirty (2012)" unleashes a brand new trailer for viewing pleasure. The video gives a better look at the depression and tense atmosphere faced by the U.S. intel as they tried to seize Osama bin Laden. "You will never find him," so a man says, indicating the frustration in finding the then leader of Al Qaeda.
"Zero Dark Thirty" is set to uncover the story of history's greatest manhunt for the world's most dangerous man. For a decade, an elite team of intelligence and military operatives, working in secret across the globe, devoted themselves to a single goal: to find and eliminate Osama bin Laden.
The movie reunites the Oscar-winning team of director-producer Kathryn Bigelow and writer-producer Mark Boal (The Hurt Locker). The cast ensemble include the likes of Jessica Chastain, Joel Edgerton, Mark Strong, Edgar Ramirez, Chris Pratt and Jason Clarke.
Despite rumors suggesting that he and Bigelow received back up from the CIA, Boal insisted that there was no political agenda behind the pic. He once stated, "There's no political agenda in the film. Full stop. Period. A lot of people are going to be surprised when they see the film. For example, the president is not depicted in the movie. He's just not in the movie."
To avoid further accusations of political agenda, "Zero Dark Thirty" will be released after the November election. The film, which will not feature any depiction of Barack Obama, will hit the U.S. cinemas on December 19.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger