Lindsay Lohan Slams Her Father for Releasing Audio of Their Phone Chat
Lindsay Lohan feels betrayed by her father, Michael Lohan, who secretly recorded their conversation. She desperately called him for help when she had an intense argument with her mother, but audio recording of their emotional chat emerged on the web.
LiLo tells TMZ that calling her dad is a big mistake and she won't do it again. Blasting him for releasing the tape to the press, she says she's "done" with him because he "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."
In the phone chat, a crying LiLo was heard saying that Dina Lohan was on cocaine and got verbally abusive toward her. The actress, however, clarified, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."
LiLo also played down her altercation with her mother that involved cops. "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal," she insisted. The morning after the late-night fight, the daughter-mother duo was spotted sharing a hug.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic