Lindsay Lohan Slams Her Father for Releasing Audio of Their Phone Chat
Lindsay Lohan feels betrayed by her father, Michael Lohan, who secretly recorded their conversation. She desperately called him for help when she had an intense argument with her mother, but audio recording of their emotional chat emerged on the web.
LiLo tells TMZ that calling her dad is a big mistake and she won't do it again. Blasting him for releasing the tape to the press, she says she's "done" with him because he "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."
In the phone chat, a crying LiLo was heard saying that Dina Lohan was on cocaine and got verbally abusive toward her. The actress, however, clarified, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."
LiLo also played down her altercation with her mother that involved cops. "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal," she insisted. The morning after the late-night fight, the daughter-mother duo was spotted sharing a hug.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?