Lindsay Lohan Slams Her Father for Releasing Audio of Their Phone Chat
Lindsay Lohan feels betrayed by her father, Michael Lohan, who secretly recorded their conversation. She desperately called him for help when she had an intense argument with her mother, but audio recording of their emotional chat emerged on the web.
LiLo tells TMZ that calling her dad is a big mistake and she won't do it again. Blasting him for releasing the tape to the press, she says she's "done" with him because he "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."
In the phone chat, a crying LiLo was heard saying that Dina Lohan was on cocaine and got verbally abusive toward her. The actress, however, clarified, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."
LiLo also played down her altercation with her mother that involved cops. "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal," she insisted. The morning after the late-night fight, the daughter-mother duo was spotted sharing a hug.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama