Lindsay Lohan Slams Her Father for Releasing Audio of Their Phone Chat
Lindsay Lohan feels betrayed by her father, Michael Lohan, who secretly recorded their conversation. She desperately called him for help when she had an intense argument with her mother, but audio recording of their emotional chat emerged on the web.
LiLo tells TMZ that calling her dad is a big mistake and she won't do it again. Blasting him for releasing the tape to the press, she says she's "done" with him because he "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."
In the phone chat, a crying LiLo was heard saying that Dina Lohan was on cocaine and got verbally abusive toward her. The actress, however, clarified, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."
LiLo also played down her altercation with her mother that involved cops. "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal," she insisted. The morning after the late-night fight, the daughter-mother duo was spotted sharing a hug.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video