Lindsay Lohan Slams Her Father for Releasing Audio of Their Phone Chat
Lindsay Lohan feels betrayed by her father, Michael Lohan, who secretly recorded their conversation. She desperately called him for help when she had an intense argument with her mother, but audio recording of their emotional chat emerged on the web.
LiLo tells TMZ that calling her dad is a big mistake and she won't do it again. Blasting him for releasing the tape to the press, she says she's "done" with him because he "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."
In the phone chat, a crying LiLo was heard saying that Dina Lohan was on cocaine and got verbally abusive toward her. The actress, however, clarified, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."
LiLo also played down her altercation with her mother that involved cops. "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal," she insisted. The morning after the late-night fight, the daughter-mother duo was spotted sharing a hug.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo