Video Premiere: Usher's 'Numb'
Usher feels "Numb" in a music video for his latest single. The father of two looks torn as he says, "I felt like a failure. Hopeless. Paralyzed. Lonely." He then tries to shake off the pain by channeling his energy into a passionate dance inside a glass cube.
Scene of his sitting beside someone's bed in a hospital is flashed every now and then. "He tried because he loves Berlin and he really wanted to give you guys a show, but he just couldn't do it. Thanks for understanding," an announcer says at the beginning of the video.
Usher did cut short his show at the O2 World arena in Berlin earlier this year. "I was ill and felt that I would not have been able to give them the show that they properly deserve," he apologetically said to his devotees back then.
"Numb" itself is taken from Usher's seventh studio album "Looking 4 Myself". Before premiering the accompanying video, he tweeted, "Sometimes we take for granted moments that allow us to make it thru, ability to just wakeup every morning&take a breath."
Usher's "Numb" Music Video
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt