Video Premiere: Usher's 'Numb'
Usher feels "Numb" in a music video for his latest single. The father of two looks torn as he says, "I felt like a failure. Hopeless. Paralyzed. Lonely." He then tries to shake off the pain by channeling his energy into a passionate dance inside a glass cube.
Scene of his sitting beside someone's bed in a hospital is flashed every now and then. "He tried because he loves Berlin and he really wanted to give you guys a show, but he just couldn't do it. Thanks for understanding," an announcer says at the beginning of the video.
Usher did cut short his show at the O2 World arena in Berlin earlier this year. "I was ill and felt that I would not have been able to give them the show that they properly deserve," he apologetically said to his devotees back then.
"Numb" itself is taken from Usher's seventh studio album "Looking 4 Myself". Before premiering the accompanying video, he tweeted, "Sometimes we take for granted moments that allow us to make it thru, ability to just wakeup every morning&take a breath."
More Usher News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week