Video Premiere: Usher's 'Numb'
Usher feels "Numb" in a music video for his latest single. The father of two looks torn as he says, "I felt like a failure. Hopeless. Paralyzed. Lonely." He then tries to shake off the pain by channeling his energy into a passionate dance inside a glass cube.
Scene of his sitting beside someone's bed in a hospital is flashed every now and then. "He tried because he loves Berlin and he really wanted to give you guys a show, but he just couldn't do it. Thanks for understanding," an announcer says at the beginning of the video.
Usher did cut short his show at the O2 World arena in Berlin earlier this year. "I was ill and felt that I would not have been able to give them the show that they properly deserve," he apologetically said to his devotees back then.
"Numb" itself is taken from Usher's seventh studio album "Looking 4 Myself". Before premiering the accompanying video, he tweeted, "Sometimes we take for granted moments that allow us to make it thru, ability to just wakeup every morning&take a breath."
Usher's "Numb" Music Video
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'