'Vampire Diaries' 4.02 Preview: Elena Almost Loses Control
The preview for "The Vampire Diaries" season 4 episode 2 has gone online, teasing Elena who still faces difficulties in embracing her new life as a vampire. At one point, she is seen tasting Damon's blood from his hand, while at another, she is seen almost losing control when sucking the blood of a young girl. A glimpse at Damon's fight with Stefan is also unveiled in the clip.
In the next episode of the CW hit series, Elena still tries to cope with the extreme highs and lows that are part of becoming a vampire. At the same time, Stefan and Damon almost come to blows while arguing about what is best for her. Damon decides to help her in his own way and asks her not to tell his brother.
Meanwhile, a stranger called Connor Jordan arrives in town and begins questioning Sheriff Forbes and Mayor Lockwood. Connor's actions quickly convince Stefan that they are dealing with a dangerous vampire hunter.
Jeremy and Matt, on the other hand, are surprised to see April, a girl they used to know. She has returned to town and is enrolling at Mystic Falls High. During a town gathering, Elena comes close to losing control until Caroline steps in to help her. Finally, Damon confides his feelings to an unexpected friend.
Titled "Memorial", the next episode of "TVD" will air on Thursday, October 18 at 8/7c. "Chicago Code" star Todd Williams and "The Nine Lives of Chloe King" actress Grace Phipps will guest star as Connor and April respectively.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3