The Rolling Stones' First Song in Seven Years Debuted
As promised, The Rolling Stones unleash a new track which will appear in their new Greatest Hits album. "Gloom and Doom" is one of the two new tracks from the rock band who have not released a new material in seven years.
The band uncovered the single on BBC Radio 2 on Thursday, October 11 during Chris Evans' morning show. "16 mins and counting to the world exclusive of the brand new Rolling Stones track ! BBCRadio2. 88 - 91 fm," the radio host tweeted that morning. The song, produced by Don Was, was recorded in Paris earlier this year. The band have also released a lyric video for the song.
The other new song "One More Shot" is reportedly still in the works. The album itself, titled "GRRR!", will be released on November 12, with 50 songs on the tracklist to mark the band's 50th anniversary. Mick Jagger and co. will then support the album with a U.K. and U.S. tour starting November.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked