The Rolling Stones' First Song in Seven Years Debuted
As promised, The Rolling Stones unleash a new track which will appear in their new Greatest Hits album. "Gloom and Doom" is one of the two new tracks from the rock band who have not released a new material in seven years.
The band uncovered the single on BBC Radio 2 on Thursday, October 11 during Chris Evans' morning show. "16 mins and counting to the world exclusive of the brand new Rolling Stones track ! BBCRadio2. 88 - 91 fm," the radio host tweeted that morning. The song, produced by Don Was, was recorded in Paris earlier this year. The band have also released a lyric video for the song.
The other new song "One More Shot" is reportedly still in the works. The album itself, titled "GRRR!", will be released on November 12, with 50 songs on the tracklist to mark the band's 50th anniversary. Mick Jagger and co. will then support the album with a U.K. and U.S. tour starting November.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby