The Rolling Stones' First Song in Seven Years Debuted
As promised, The Rolling Stones unleash a new track which will appear in their new Greatest Hits album. "Gloom and Doom" is one of the two new tracks from the rock band who have not released a new material in seven years.
The band uncovered the single on BBC Radio 2 on Thursday, October 11 during Chris Evans' morning show. "16 mins and counting to the world exclusive of the brand new Rolling Stones track ! BBCRadio2. 88 - 91 fm," the radio host tweeted that morning. The song, produced by Don Was, was recorded in Paris earlier this year. The band have also released a lyric video for the song.
The other new song "One More Shot" is reportedly still in the works. The album itself, titled "GRRR!", will be released on November 12, with 50 songs on the tracklist to mark the band's 50th anniversary. Mick Jagger and co. will then support the album with a U.K. and U.S. tour starting November.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video