The Rolling Stones' First Song in Seven Years Debuted
As promised, The Rolling Stones unleash a new track which will appear in their new Greatest Hits album. "Gloom and Doom" is one of the two new tracks from the rock band who have not released a new material in seven years.
The band uncovered the single on BBC Radio 2 on Thursday, October 11 during Chris Evans' morning show. "16 mins and counting to the world exclusive of the brand new Rolling Stones track ! BBCRadio2. 88 - 91 fm," the radio host tweeted that morning. The song, produced by Don Was, was recorded in Paris earlier this year. The band have also released a lyric video for the song.
The other new song "One More Shot" is reportedly still in the works. The album itself, titled "GRRR!", will be released on November 12, with 50 songs on the tracklist to mark the band's 50th anniversary. Mick Jagger and co. will then support the album with a U.K. and U.S. tour starting November.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'