The Rolling Stones' First Song in Seven Years Debuted
As promised, The Rolling Stones unleash a new track which will appear in their new Greatest Hits album. "Gloom and Doom" is one of the two new tracks from the rock band who have not released a new material in seven years.
The band uncovered the single on BBC Radio 2 on Thursday, October 11 during Chris Evans' morning show. "16 mins and counting to the world exclusive of the brand new Rolling Stones track ! BBCRadio2. 88 - 91 fm," the radio host tweeted that morning. The song, produced by Don Was, was recorded in Paris earlier this year. The band have also released a lyric video for the song.
The other new song "One More Shot" is reportedly still in the works. The album itself, titled "GRRR!", will be released on November 12, with 50 songs on the tracklist to mark the band's 50th anniversary. Mick Jagger and co. will then support the album with a U.K. and U.S. tour starting November.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2