The Situation Appears in PETA Ad With Racy Tagline
The Situation is a pu**y lover, a PETA ad has revealed. The "Jersey Shore" star is the latest face in support of the animal rights organization, appearing in its neuter or spay your pet campaign.
An accompanying video of Sitch doing a photo shoot for the ad included an interview with him. "It was important for me to partner with PETA to raise awareness about the homeless animal crisis because so many dogs and cats must be euthanized each year because there aren't enough good homes for them all," he explained.
"Everyone can help solve this problem by spaying and neutering their animals and making sure to adopt animals and support their local shelters," he continued, adding "The best thing that you can do to help homeless animals today is (a) if you're looking to get a pet, visit your nearest shelter; (b) if you do have a pet, fix it so we do not continue to have an overcrowding problem."
The poster has the ambiguous tagline that says, "Too Much Pu**y Can Be a Bad Thing".
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame