The Situation Appears in PETA Ad With Racy Tagline
The Situation is a pu**y lover, a PETA ad has revealed. The "Jersey Shore" star is the latest face in support of the animal rights organization, appearing in its neuter or spay your pet campaign.
An accompanying video of Sitch doing a photo shoot for the ad included an interview with him. "It was important for me to partner with PETA to raise awareness about the homeless animal crisis because so many dogs and cats must be euthanized each year because there aren't enough good homes for them all," he explained.
"Everyone can help solve this problem by spaying and neutering their animals and making sure to adopt animals and support their local shelters," he continued, adding "The best thing that you can do to help homeless animals today is (a) if you're looking to get a pet, visit your nearest shelter; (b) if you do have a pet, fix it so we do not continue to have an overcrowding problem."
The poster has the ambiguous tagline that says, "Too Much Pu**y Can Be a Bad Thing".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie