The Situation Appears in PETA Ad With Racy Tagline
The Situation is a pu**y lover, a PETA ad has revealed. The "Jersey Shore" star is the latest face in support of the animal rights organization, appearing in its neuter or spay your pet campaign.
An accompanying video of Sitch doing a photo shoot for the ad included an interview with him. "It was important for me to partner with PETA to raise awareness about the homeless animal crisis because so many dogs and cats must be euthanized each year because there aren't enough good homes for them all," he explained.
"Everyone can help solve this problem by spaying and neutering their animals and making sure to adopt animals and support their local shelters," he continued, adding "The best thing that you can do to help homeless animals today is (a) if you're looking to get a pet, visit your nearest shelter; (b) if you do have a pet, fix it so we do not continue to have an overcrowding problem."
The poster has the ambiguous tagline that says, "Too Much Pu**y Can Be a Bad Thing".
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?