The Situation Appears in PETA Ad With Racy Tagline
The Situation is a pu**y lover, a PETA ad has revealed. The "Jersey Shore" star is the latest face in support of the animal rights organization, appearing in its neuter or spay your pet campaign.
An accompanying video of Sitch doing a photo shoot for the ad included an interview with him. "It was important for me to partner with PETA to raise awareness about the homeless animal crisis because so many dogs and cats must be euthanized each year because there aren't enough good homes for them all," he explained.
"Everyone can help solve this problem by spaying and neutering their animals and making sure to adopt animals and support their local shelters," he continued, adding "The best thing that you can do to help homeless animals today is (a) if you're looking to get a pet, visit your nearest shelter; (b) if you do have a pet, fix it so we do not continue to have an overcrowding problem."
The poster has the ambiguous tagline that says, "Too Much Pu**y Can Be a Bad Thing".
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M