Rihanna Announces Album Title, Reveals Topless Cover
Rihanna announced on Thursday, October 11 that a new album is in progress. She confirmed weeks-long of rumors that she has been in the studio to record a new album. "My NEW album 'UNAPOLOGETIC' will be released on NOVEMBER 19th WORLDWIDE #Navy," Rihanna tweeted.
The Barbadian singer also shared the album's cover where she appears topless, covered by strategically-placed graffiti. "Unapologetic = Unwilling to make or express an apology," she tweeted some more.
"Unapologetic" will hit the stores on November 19 under Def Jam Recordings. "Diamonds" has been released as the lead single. "It's laid-back but it's hopeful. It's a record that... gives me such a great feeling when I listen to it. The lyrics are very hopeful and positive, but it's about love," Rihanna said about the single.
To support the album, Rihanna will embark on a 2013 world tour, also titled "Diamonds", beginning March.
More Rihanna News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video