Taylor Swift Denies Kidnapping Conor Kennedy
Taylor Swift laughed off the spreading rumor that she sent a jet to pick Conor Kennedy up from his house to meet her in Nashville. She corrected the gossip on Rolling Stone, "How did I kidnap him? You can't kidnap a grown man!" She continued, "These are serious accusations, now!"
The 22-year-old singer said that she avoided reading stories about her relationship with Conor, but admitted she read some. Laughing, she commented cynically, "It's an interesting way to spin something into a story... See, this is why I don't read stuff."
The "You Belong With Me" singer was reported sending a jet to the Kennedy compound so that she could be with him in Nashville. According to a source, she did so because she missed him so much.
"Taylor missed Conor so much, she sent a plane for him a few days later. He's been with her ever since, and his family doesn't know when he will be back," the source reported exclusively to Page Six. The person went on, "Things have become so serious between them so fast that no one in Hyannis Port would be surprised if they eloped."
The ex-girlfriend of John Mayer started to date Robert F. Kennedy's grandson this summer. The Kennedy family approved Taylor to become a part of them. Both Rory Kennedy and Ethel Kennedy gave their support during the TCA panel in Beverly Hills to promote Ethel's HBO bio-documentary entitled "Ethel"
Conor's aunt Rory said, "She's a great friend of all of ours. She's awesome and we love her." The 18-year-old high schooler's grandmother Ethel was also fond of her. "We should be so lucky!" she commented.
More Taylor Swift News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz