Snippet: Kanye West Raps About a Girl in 'White Dress' in New Song
A preview of Kanye West's new song "White Dress", which is reportedly about Kim Kardashian, has been revealed on Pusha T's official website. Without mentioning the reality TV star, he raps about the girl he falls in love with, "You the type of girl that probably deserve a new last name."
"Ain't no denying baby, you have changed/ 'Cause now your high heels clicking/ Your lip gloss glisten, your hips start switchin/ Your p***ed off pimping," the rap mogul continues spitting his verses. " 'Cause even when we're kissing baby girl feel different."
The song was recorded for RZA's "The Man with the Iron Fists". On the red carpet of BET Hip-Hop Awards recently, he said, "So that's basically talking about, you know, some of these girls, you know, you want to make a wife out of them. But they got to get it together."
Recalling the process of crafting soundtracks for the movie, RZA told The Huffington Post, "We went back and got some songs from some great artists, like Wiz Khalifa, the Black Eyed Peas, Kanye and the Wu-Tang Clan. We got the whole Wu-Tang Clan, and I'm proud of that, because we haven't been on one record in a long time like this. Even GZA's on it, Method Man, everybody."
More Kanye West News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards