Snippet: Kanye West Raps About a Girl in 'White Dress' in New Song
A preview of Kanye West's new song "White Dress", which is reportedly about Kim Kardashian, has been revealed on Pusha T's official website. Without mentioning the reality TV star, he raps about the girl he falls in love with, "You the type of girl that probably deserve a new last name."
"Ain't no denying baby, you have changed/ 'Cause now your high heels clicking/ Your lip gloss glisten, your hips start switchin/ Your p***ed off pimping," the rap mogul continues spitting his verses. " 'Cause even when we're kissing baby girl feel different."
The song was recorded for RZA's "The Man with the Iron Fists". On the red carpet of BET Hip-Hop Awards recently, he said, "So that's basically talking about, you know, some of these girls, you know, you want to make a wife out of them. But they got to get it together."
Recalling the process of crafting soundtracks for the movie, RZA told The Huffington Post, "We went back and got some songs from some great artists, like Wiz Khalifa, the Black Eyed Peas, Kanye and the Wu-Tang Clan. We got the whole Wu-Tang Clan, and I'm proud of that, because we haven't been on one record in a long time like this. Even GZA's on it, Method Man, everybody."
More Kanye West News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed