Snippet: Kanye West Raps About a Girl in 'White Dress' in New Song
A preview of Kanye West's new song "White Dress", which is reportedly about Kim Kardashian, has been revealed on Pusha T's official website. Without mentioning the reality TV star, he raps about the girl he falls in love with, "You the type of girl that probably deserve a new last name."
"Ain't no denying baby, you have changed/ 'Cause now your high heels clicking/ Your lip gloss glisten, your hips start switchin/ Your p***ed off pimping," the rap mogul continues spitting his verses. " 'Cause even when we're kissing baby girl feel different."
The song was recorded for RZA's "The Man with the Iron Fists". On the red carpet of BET Hip-Hop Awards recently, he said, "So that's basically talking about, you know, some of these girls, you know, you want to make a wife out of them. But they got to get it together."
Recalling the process of crafting soundtracks for the movie, RZA told The Huffington Post, "We went back and got some songs from some great artists, like Wiz Khalifa, the Black Eyed Peas, Kanye and the Wu-Tang Clan. We got the whole Wu-Tang Clan, and I'm proud of that, because we haven't been on one record in a long time like this. Even GZA's on it, Method Man, everybody."
More Kanye West News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host