Snippet: Kanye West Raps About a Girl in 'White Dress' in New Song
A preview of Kanye West's new song "White Dress", which is reportedly about Kim Kardashian, has been revealed on Pusha T's official website. Without mentioning the reality TV star, he raps about the girl he falls in love with, "You the type of girl that probably deserve a new last name."
"Ain't no denying baby, you have changed/ 'Cause now your high heels clicking/ Your lip gloss glisten, your hips start switchin/ Your p***ed off pimping," the rap mogul continues spitting his verses. " 'Cause even when we're kissing baby girl feel different."
The song was recorded for RZA's "The Man with the Iron Fists". On the red carpet of BET Hip-Hop Awards recently, he said, "So that's basically talking about, you know, some of these girls, you know, you want to make a wife out of them. But they got to get it together."
Recalling the process of crafting soundtracks for the movie, RZA told The Huffington Post, "We went back and got some songs from some great artists, like Wiz Khalifa, the Black Eyed Peas, Kanye and the Wu-Tang Clan. We got the whole Wu-Tang Clan, and I'm proud of that, because we haven't been on one record in a long time like this. Even GZA's on it, Method Man, everybody."
More Kanye West News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!