Jack White Has Band Battle Against Himself in 'I'm Shakin' ' Video
Jack White battles himself in a music video for his new song "I'm Shakin' ". The simple clip is dominated by black and blue colors, instead of Jack's previous red and white trademark. In it, the former The White Stripes frontman is seen appearing in two versions, the black one and the baby-blue one.
The two Jack Whites, along with each of their all-female bands, are facing off each other in an empty warehouse. At the end, however, none of them are declared the winner. In between the band battle, an attractive break dancer is seen busting some elaborated moves that fit to the groovy beat of the song.
"I'm Shakin' " is lifted off Jack's solo debut album "Blunderbuss", which has been available in record stores since April 23. The eccentric guitarist will next be seen performing at Austin City Limits music festival this coming weekend, October 13.
Jack recently sparked fans' outraged as he abruptly cut short his show at Radio City Music Hall in New York on September 29. "Jesus Christ, is this an NPR convention?" so he reportedly said during the gig before stalking off the stage.
While he didn't make any official statement to explain his action, Jack went back to the venue the following day for a full-set performance. The musician who's known for being communicative on the stage, however, reportedly didn't say a single word throughout the show.
Jack White's "I'm Shakin' " Music Video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival