Jack White Has Band Battle Against Himself in 'I'm Shakin' ' Video
Jack White battles himself in a music video for his new song "I'm Shakin' ". The simple clip is dominated by black and blue colors, instead of Jack's previous red and white trademark. In it, the former The White Stripes frontman is seen appearing in two versions, the black one and the baby-blue one.
The two Jack Whites, along with each of their all-female bands, are facing off each other in an empty warehouse. At the end, however, none of them are declared the winner. In between the band battle, an attractive break dancer is seen busting some elaborated moves that fit to the groovy beat of the song.
"I'm Shakin' " is lifted off Jack's solo debut album "Blunderbuss", which has been available in record stores since April 23. The eccentric guitarist will next be seen performing at Austin City Limits music festival this coming weekend, October 13.
Jack recently sparked fans' outraged as he abruptly cut short his show at Radio City Music Hall in New York on September 29. "Jesus Christ, is this an NPR convention?" so he reportedly said during the gig before stalking off the stage.
While he didn't make any official statement to explain his action, Jack went back to the venue the following day for a full-set performance. The musician who's known for being communicative on the stage, however, reportedly didn't say a single word throughout the show.
Jack White's "I'm Shakin' " Music Video
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special