Matt Bomer Is Bryan's Sexy Ex-Boyfriend on 'The New Normal'
Bryan's sexy boyfriend will make appearance sometime during the first season of "The New Normal" and an actor has been tapped to tackle the character. Creator Ryan Murphy reveals that Matthew Bomer has signed up for the guest-starring role, tweeting, "Guess who's coming on The New Normal as Bryan's sexy ex-boyfriend? The one and only Matt Bomer!!!"
No further details of the character are available as of now and there's still no word regarding when the episode featuring Bomer will air. The Neal Caffrey of "White Collar" previously guest starred as Blaine's brother on Murphy's another show "Glee" which airs on FOX, and will once again team up with the writer in a movie adaptation of Tony-winning play "The Normal Heart".
In addition to Bomer, "The New Normal" has nabbed George Takei and Nicole Richie to guest star later during its freshman season. The comedy series, which revolves around a homosexual couple who decides to use a surrogate to have a baby, airs every Tuesday at 9:30/8:30c on NBC.
The show garners strong ratings despite an opposition from conservative group One Million Moms, which claimed that the gay-marriage theme was "damaging to our culture." NBC later ordered a full season of the Justin Bartha-starring series after airing only four episodes of it.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'