Matt Bomer Is Bryan's Sexy Ex-Boyfriend on 'The New Normal'
Bryan's sexy boyfriend will make appearance sometime during the first season of "The New Normal" and an actor has been tapped to tackle the character. Creator Ryan Murphy reveals that Matthew Bomer has signed up for the guest-starring role, tweeting, "Guess who's coming on The New Normal as Bryan's sexy ex-boyfriend? The one and only Matt Bomer!!!"
No further details of the character are available as of now and there's still no word regarding when the episode featuring Bomer will air. The Neal Caffrey of "White Collar" previously guest starred as Blaine's brother on Murphy's another show "Glee" which airs on FOX, and will once again team up with the writer in a movie adaptation of Tony-winning play "The Normal Heart".
In addition to Bomer, "The New Normal" has nabbed George Takei and Nicole Richie to guest star later during its freshman season. The comedy series, which revolves around a homosexual couple who decides to use a surrogate to have a baby, airs every Tuesday at 9:30/8:30c on NBC.
The show garners strong ratings despite an opposition from conservative group One Million Moms, which claimed that the gay-marriage theme was "damaging to our culture." NBC later ordered a full season of the Justin Bartha-starring series after airing only four episodes of it.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera