Matt Bomer Is Bryan's Sexy Ex-Boyfriend on 'The New Normal'
Bryan's sexy boyfriend will make appearance sometime during the first season of "The New Normal" and an actor has been tapped to tackle the character. Creator Ryan Murphy reveals that Matthew Bomer has signed up for the guest-starring role, tweeting, "Guess who's coming on The New Normal as Bryan's sexy ex-boyfriend? The one and only Matt Bomer!!!"
No further details of the character are available as of now and there's still no word regarding when the episode featuring Bomer will air. The Neal Caffrey of "White Collar" previously guest starred as Blaine's brother on Murphy's another show "Glee" which airs on FOX, and will once again team up with the writer in a movie adaptation of Tony-winning play "The Normal Heart".
In addition to Bomer, "The New Normal" has nabbed George Takei and Nicole Richie to guest star later during its freshman season. The comedy series, which revolves around a homosexual couple who decides to use a surrogate to have a baby, airs every Tuesday at 9:30/8:30c on NBC.
The show garners strong ratings despite an opposition from conservative group One Million Moms, which claimed that the gay-marriage theme was "damaging to our culture." NBC later ordered a full season of the Justin Bartha-starring series after airing only four episodes of it.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed