Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Visit Wedding Planner
Kourtney Kardashian reportedly is ready to take her relationship with Scott Disick to the next level. A source tells Fox News that the couple has visited Sharon Sacks, a wedding planner previously hired for Kim Kardashian's lavish wedding to New Jersey Nets' Kris Humphries.
"About a month ago they visited celebrity wedding planner Sharon Sacks together just to discuss some ideas," the source reveals to the publication. "Nothing was set in stone, but Kourtney is definitely exploring the idea, which is a huge step for her."
Although they consult an internationally sought-after event planner for the nuptials, the insider insists that "Kourtney will likely be very low key when it comes to her wedding." The source adds, "Don't be surprised if it's not even on TV. That's Kim's style, not hers."
Kourtney and Scott have been together for five years, going through several breakups and makeups before they reunited in late 2009 after she learned she was pregnant with their first child. In 2011, they were rumored getting engaged secretly.
The couple welcomed their son, Mason Dash Disick, on December 14, 2009. The reality TV star gave birth to their second child, Penelope Scotland Disick, in natural birth on Sunday morning, July 8 at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen