First Five Minutes of 'American Horror Story: Asylum' See First Attack in the Ward
Hyping up the upcoming premiere of "American Horror Story: Asylum", the first five minutes of the show have been shared online. It follows Adam Levine's Leo and Jenna Dewan's Teresa who just got married and visit Briarcliff Manor for their honeymoon while searching for the building's history on the Internet.
The couple who is dubbed "The Lovers" feels aroused once they get inside the abandoned ward. Their private moment, however, is interrupted when they hear a sound in another part of the building. Things go wrong when they go to check the source of the sound.
Viewers should tune in the first episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum" on Wednesday, October 17 at 10/9c on FX to find out what happens to the couple. Previously, it was said that the couple's honeymoon would be ruined when Leo drew the attention of the Big Bad.
Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto and Lily Rabe are some other regular cast members of the horror series. The show recently tapped "Deadwood" alum Ian McShane to play a character who would "tussle" with Lange's Sister Jude.
More American Horror Story News
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility