First Five Minutes of 'American Horror Story: Asylum' See First Attack in the Ward
Hyping up the upcoming premiere of "American Horror Story: Asylum", the first five minutes of the show have been shared online. It follows Adam Levine's Leo and Jenna Dewan's Teresa who just got married and visit Briarcliff Manor for their honeymoon while searching for the building's history on the Internet.
The couple who is dubbed "The Lovers" feels aroused once they get inside the abandoned ward. Their private moment, however, is interrupted when they hear a sound in another part of the building. Things go wrong when they go to check the source of the sound.
Viewers should tune in the first episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum" on Wednesday, October 17 at 10/9c on FX to find out what happens to the couple. Previously, it was said that the couple's honeymoon would be ruined when Leo drew the attention of the Big Bad.
Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto and Lily Rabe are some other regular cast members of the horror series. The show recently tapped "Deadwood" alum Ian McShane to play a character who would "tussle" with Lange's Sister Jude.
More American Horror Story News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group