Debbie Reynolds Resting at Home After Hospitalized for Bad Reaction to Medicine
Debbie Reynolds is recuperating after hospitalized at Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles. The 80-year-old actress needed medical attention after suffering from "an adverse reaction she experienced to a medication she was currently taking," her representative explains to USA Today.
Due to the unforeseen circumstances, the rep initially announced that the "Singin' in the Rain" star would "cancel appearances and concert engagements for the next three months." Now that she's been released, there might be a change of plan depending on her health condition in the coming weeks.
"We are taking a wait and see position regarding future personal appearances and will abide by the doctor's advice," Debbie's manager tells Entertainment Weekly. Margie Duncan, who works with her, assures that she's "doing a little better" and "just needs to take it easy for awhile."
Debbie has some gigs in her calendar. She is scheduled to take the stage in Thousand Oaks, Santa Cruz and San Diego of California. She also has five-night engagement in Laughlin, Nevada. In addition, she hopes to appear at Tournament of Roses Parade on New Year's Day on "Follow the Stars, Adopt a Pet" float.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics