Debbie Reynolds Resting at Home After Hospitalized for Bad Reaction to Medicine
Debbie Reynolds is recuperating after hospitalized at Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles. The 80-year-old actress needed medical attention after suffering from "an adverse reaction she experienced to a medication she was currently taking," her representative explains to USA Today.
Due to the unforeseen circumstances, the rep initially announced that the "Singin' in the Rain" star would "cancel appearances and concert engagements for the next three months." Now that she's been released, there might be a change of plan depending on her health condition in the coming weeks.
"We are taking a wait and see position regarding future personal appearances and will abide by the doctor's advice," Debbie's manager tells Entertainment Weekly. Margie Duncan, who works with her, assures that she's "doing a little better" and "just needs to take it easy for awhile."
Debbie has some gigs in her calendar. She is scheduled to take the stage in Thousand Oaks, Santa Cruz and San Diego of California. She also has five-night engagement in Laughlin, Nevada. In addition, she hopes to appear at Tournament of Roses Parade on New Year's Day on "Follow the Stars, Adopt a Pet" float.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3