Debbie Reynolds Resting at Home After Hospitalized for Bad Reaction to Medicine
Debbie Reynolds is recuperating after hospitalized at Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles. The 80-year-old actress needed medical attention after suffering from "an adverse reaction she experienced to a medication she was currently taking," her representative explains to USA Today.
Due to the unforeseen circumstances, the rep initially announced that the "Singin' in the Rain" star would "cancel appearances and concert engagements for the next three months." Now that she's been released, there might be a change of plan depending on her health condition in the coming weeks.
"We are taking a wait and see position regarding future personal appearances and will abide by the doctor's advice," Debbie's manager tells Entertainment Weekly. Margie Duncan, who works with her, assures that she's "doing a little better" and "just needs to take it easy for awhile."
Debbie has some gigs in her calendar. She is scheduled to take the stage in Thousand Oaks, Santa Cruz and San Diego of California. She also has five-night engagement in Laughlin, Nevada. In addition, she hopes to appear at Tournament of Roses Parade on New Year's Day on "Follow the Stars, Adopt a Pet" float.
More Debbie Reynolds News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App