Debbie Reynolds Resting at Home After Hospitalized for Bad Reaction to Medicine
Debbie Reynolds is recuperating after hospitalized at Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles. The 80-year-old actress needed medical attention after suffering from "an adverse reaction she experienced to a medication she was currently taking," her representative explains to USA Today.
Due to the unforeseen circumstances, the rep initially announced that the "Singin' in the Rain" star would "cancel appearances and concert engagements for the next three months." Now that she's been released, there might be a change of plan depending on her health condition in the coming weeks.
"We are taking a wait and see position regarding future personal appearances and will abide by the doctor's advice," Debbie's manager tells Entertainment Weekly. Margie Duncan, who works with her, assures that she's "doing a little better" and "just needs to take it easy for awhile."
Debbie has some gigs in her calendar. She is scheduled to take the stage in Thousand Oaks, Santa Cruz and San Diego of California. She also has five-night engagement in Laughlin, Nevada. In addition, she hopes to appear at Tournament of Roses Parade on New Year's Day on "Follow the Stars, Adopt a Pet" float.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard