'Made in Jersey' Canceled After Two Episodes
While NBC and FOX have given full-season orders to some of their freshmen, CBS makes the first cancellation of the fall 2012 TV season. The Eye decides to pull "Made in Jersey" from its Friday timeslot after airing only two episodes of the newbie.
With the legal drama being scrapped from the schedule, CBS makes some adjustments by moving "CSI: NY" to 9 P.M. Meanwhile, repeats of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" and "Hawaii Five-0" will fill the 8 P.M. slot until "Undercover Boss" returns on November 2.
Debuted on September 28, "Made in Jersey" only garnered 7.7 million viewers and a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 for its first episode. It dropped to 5.8 million viewers and a 0.8 rating when the second episode aired earlier October.
Though CBS hasn't announced the fate of other rookies, it's believed that new dramas "Vegas" and "Elementary" will likely get full-season orders.
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump