'Made in Jersey' Canceled After Two Episodes
While NBC and FOX have given full-season orders to some of their freshmen, CBS makes the first cancellation of the fall 2012 TV season. The Eye decides to pull "Made in Jersey" from its Friday timeslot after airing only two episodes of the newbie.
With the legal drama being scrapped from the schedule, CBS makes some adjustments by moving "CSI: NY" to 9 P.M. Meanwhile, repeats of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" and "Hawaii Five-0" will fill the 8 P.M. slot until "Undercover Boss" returns on November 2.
Debuted on September 28, "Made in Jersey" only garnered 7.7 million viewers and a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 for its first episode. It dropped to 5.8 million viewers and a 0.8 rating when the second episode aired earlier October.
Though CBS hasn't announced the fate of other rookies, it's believed that new dramas "Vegas" and "Elementary" will likely get full-season orders.
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels