'Made in Jersey' Canceled After Two Episodes
While NBC and FOX have given full-season orders to some of their freshmen, CBS makes the first cancellation of the fall 2012 TV season. The Eye decides to pull "Made in Jersey" from its Friday timeslot after airing only two episodes of the newbie.
With the legal drama being scrapped from the schedule, CBS makes some adjustments by moving "CSI: NY" to 9 P.M. Meanwhile, repeats of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" and "Hawaii Five-0" will fill the 8 P.M. slot until "Undercover Boss" returns on November 2.
Debuted on September 28, "Made in Jersey" only garnered 7.7 million viewers and a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 for its first episode. It dropped to 5.8 million viewers and a 0.8 rating when the second episode aired earlier October.
Though CBS hasn't announced the fate of other rookies, it's believed that new dramas "Vegas" and "Elementary" will likely get full-season orders.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video