'Made in Jersey' Canceled After Two Episodes
While NBC and FOX have given full-season orders to some of their freshmen, CBS makes the first cancellation of the fall 2012 TV season. The Eye decides to pull "Made in Jersey" from its Friday timeslot after airing only two episodes of the newbie.
With the legal drama being scrapped from the schedule, CBS makes some adjustments by moving "CSI: NY" to 9 P.M. Meanwhile, repeats of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" and "Hawaii Five-0" will fill the 8 P.M. slot until "Undercover Boss" returns on November 2.
Debuted on September 28, "Made in Jersey" only garnered 7.7 million viewers and a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 for its first episode. It dropped to 5.8 million viewers and a 0.8 rating when the second episode aired earlier October.
Though CBS hasn't announced the fate of other rookies, it's believed that new dramas "Vegas" and "Elementary" will likely get full-season orders.
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?