'Made in Jersey' Canceled After Two Episodes
While NBC and FOX have given full-season orders to some of their freshmen, CBS makes the first cancellation of the fall 2012 TV season. The Eye decides to pull "Made in Jersey" from its Friday timeslot after airing only two episodes of the newbie.
With the legal drama being scrapped from the schedule, CBS makes some adjustments by moving "CSI: NY" to 9 P.M. Meanwhile, repeats of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" and "Hawaii Five-0" will fill the 8 P.M. slot until "Undercover Boss" returns on November 2.
Debuted on September 28, "Made in Jersey" only garnered 7.7 million viewers and a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 for its first episode. It dropped to 5.8 million viewers and a 0.8 rating when the second episode aired earlier October.
Though CBS hasn't announced the fate of other rookies, it's believed that new dramas "Vegas" and "Elementary" will likely get full-season orders.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked