Pink Displays Passionate and Violent Love in 'Try' Music Video
Pink has premiered her "favorite video ever". An artistic visual becomes the theme of "Try" music video which was directed by Floria Sigismondi and choreographed by the Golden Boyz, the latter who has worked with the likes of Madonna and Britney Spears.
Pink and a male dancer depict a passionate and emotional relationship in a contemporary dance piece that requires high skill to perform. The dance moves tell the story of two lovers engaged in violence, sex, pain, drama and remorse among others.
"Making this video was the most fun I've ever had in my entire career. I never wanted it to end. It's my favorite video ever," she said previously. Pink also wrote on Twitter of her mother's reaction after watching the video. "My mom, after seeing the new video... 'Wow, honey. I'm speechless. And uncomfortable. No one can ever say you play it safe.' Thanks, mama:)" she wrote.
"Try" is a single lifted from her sixth studio album "The Truth About Love".
More Pink News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds