Pink Displays Passionate and Violent Love in 'Try' Music Video
Pink has premiered her "favorite video ever". An artistic visual becomes the theme of "Try" music video which was directed by Floria Sigismondi and choreographed by the Golden Boyz, the latter who has worked with the likes of Madonna and Britney Spears.
Pink and a male dancer depict a passionate and emotional relationship in a contemporary dance piece that requires high skill to perform. The dance moves tell the story of two lovers engaged in violence, sex, pain, drama and remorse among others.
"Making this video was the most fun I've ever had in my entire career. I never wanted it to end. It's my favorite video ever," she said previously. Pink also wrote on Twitter of her mother's reaction after watching the video. "My mom, after seeing the new video... 'Wow, honey. I'm speechless. And uncomfortable. No one can ever say you play it safe.' Thanks, mama:)" she wrote.
"Try" is a single lifted from her sixth studio album "The Truth About Love".
More Pink News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation