Pink Displays Passionate and Violent Love in 'Try' Music Video
Pink has premiered her "favorite video ever". An artistic visual becomes the theme of "Try" music video which was directed by Floria Sigismondi and choreographed by the Golden Boyz, the latter who has worked with the likes of Madonna and Britney Spears.
Pink and a male dancer depict a passionate and emotional relationship in a contemporary dance piece that requires high skill to perform. The dance moves tell the story of two lovers engaged in violence, sex, pain, drama and remorse among others.
"Making this video was the most fun I've ever had in my entire career. I never wanted it to end. It's my favorite video ever," she said previously. Pink also wrote on Twitter of her mother's reaction after watching the video. "My mom, after seeing the new video... 'Wow, honey. I'm speechless. And uncomfortable. No one can ever say you play it safe.' Thanks, mama:)" she wrote.
"Try" is a single lifted from her sixth studio album "The Truth About Love".
Pink's "Try" Music Video
More Pink News
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development