Pink Displays Passionate and Violent Love in 'Try' Music Video
Pink has premiered her "favorite video ever". An artistic visual becomes the theme of "Try" music video which was directed by Floria Sigismondi and choreographed by the Golden Boyz, the latter who has worked with the likes of Madonna and Britney Spears.
Pink and a male dancer depict a passionate and emotional relationship in a contemporary dance piece that requires high skill to perform. The dance moves tell the story of two lovers engaged in violence, sex, pain, drama and remorse among others.
"Making this video was the most fun I've ever had in my entire career. I never wanted it to end. It's my favorite video ever," she said previously. Pink also wrote on Twitter of her mother's reaction after watching the video. "My mom, after seeing the new video... 'Wow, honey. I'm speechless. And uncomfortable. No one can ever say you play it safe.' Thanks, mama:)" she wrote.
"Try" is a single lifted from her sixth studio album "The Truth About Love".
More Pink News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert