Pink Displays Passionate and Violent Love in 'Try' Music Video
Pink has premiered her "favorite video ever". An artistic visual becomes the theme of "Try" music video which was directed by Floria Sigismondi and choreographed by the Golden Boyz, the latter who has worked with the likes of Madonna and Britney Spears.
Pink and a male dancer depict a passionate and emotional relationship in a contemporary dance piece that requires high skill to perform. The dance moves tell the story of two lovers engaged in violence, sex, pain, drama and remorse among others.
"Making this video was the most fun I've ever had in my entire career. I never wanted it to end. It's my favorite video ever," she said previously. Pink also wrote on Twitter of her mother's reaction after watching the video. "My mom, after seeing the new video... 'Wow, honey. I'm speechless. And uncomfortable. No one can ever say you play it safe.' Thanks, mama:)" she wrote.
"Try" is a single lifted from her sixth studio album "The Truth About Love".
More Pink News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl