Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis 'Have Sex Like Kenyan Marathon Runners'
Olivia Wilde got candid when talking about her current boyfriend Jason Sudeikis and her past love life when reading a monologue in an event hosted by Glamour magazine at Joe's Pub. Saying she was "blissfully, hopefully, wildly in love" with the actor, the brunette beauty joked, "We have sex like Kenyan marathon runners."
Talking about the end of her eight years of marriage to her first husband Tao Ruspoli, Olivia brazenly said, "I felt like my vagina died." She added, "Turned off. Lights out ... And you can lie to your relatives at Christmas dinner and tell them everything on the home front is just peachy. But you cannot lie to your vagina."
After the divorce, the "Tron Legacy" star said she felt so numb that she considered "a soft kind of lesbian relationship, just gentle kissing and scissoring," until she met someone like Jason. Now that she's in happy place with him, she wouldn't trade him for David Beckham. "I would drop him off at the pound," she said of the soccer star.
After the monologue reading, Olivia was asked by Vulture about what could possibly be a sign for women to know the right or wrong one for them. "Sometimes your vagina dies," she answered. "Then you know it's time to go. There's no reason to sacrifice your womanhood and femininity for some sort of weird feeling of responsibility to something that may not be right."
She added, "[Men] are not allowed to be the only ones thinking with their genitals. We think with our pussies."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit