Stevie Nicks Threatens to Choke Nicki Minaj to Death
Stevie Nicks is taking side in the feud between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey. Choosing side with the "Touch My Body" singer, Stevie told The Daily that she would fight the "Starships" femcee.
The 64-year-old ex-coach of "American Idol" exploded, "How dare this little girl!... If I had been Mariah I would have walked over to Nicki and strangled her to death right there." She then continued threatening the female rapper, "I would have killed her in front of all those people and had to go to jail for it."
She said that together with Lindsey Buckingham, she could create their ways to be popular artists through today's popular TV shows such as "Idol", "The X Factor (US)", or "The Voice". "That's how you get seen these days," she said. She then joked, "I would have had to drag [Lindsey] kicking and screaming. He probably would have given them the finger."
Although she enjoyed coaching on the singing competition show, the 70s singer of Fleetwod Mac was not interested to be a judge. She stated, "If you stick me in the middle of a burning fire, I don't think I'd like it very much."
Nicki reportedly was overheard by several persons threatening Mariah, "If I had a gun I would shoot the b****." The rhymer was also caught on tape waving her hand and yelling, "I told them I'm not f****n' putting up with her f*****g highness over there. Figure it the f*** out. Figure it out." Mariah fired back, but her voice was unheard.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal