Stevie Nicks Threatens to Choke Nicki Minaj to Death
Stevie Nicks is taking side in the feud between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey. Choosing side with the "Touch My Body" singer, Stevie told The Daily that she would fight the "Starships" femcee.
The 64-year-old ex-coach of "American Idol" exploded, "How dare this little girl!... If I had been Mariah I would have walked over to Nicki and strangled her to death right there." She then continued threatening the female rapper, "I would have killed her in front of all those people and had to go to jail for it."
She said that together with Lindsey Buckingham, she could create their ways to be popular artists through today's popular TV shows such as "Idol", "The X Factor (US)", or "The Voice". "That's how you get seen these days," she said. She then joked, "I would have had to drag [Lindsey] kicking and screaming. He probably would have given them the finger."
Although she enjoyed coaching on the singing competition show, the 70s singer of Fleetwod Mac was not interested to be a judge. She stated, "If you stick me in the middle of a burning fire, I don't think I'd like it very much."
Nicki reportedly was overheard by several persons threatening Mariah, "If I had a gun I would shoot the b****." The rhymer was also caught on tape waving her hand and yelling, "I told them I'm not f****n' putting up with her f*****g highness over there. Figure it the f*** out. Figure it out." Mariah fired back, but her voice was unheard.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie