Stevie Nicks Threatens to Choke Nicki Minaj to Death
Stevie Nicks is taking side in the feud between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey. Choosing side with the "Touch My Body" singer, Stevie told The Daily that she would fight the "Starships" femcee.
The 64-year-old ex-coach of "American Idol" exploded, "How dare this little girl!... If I had been Mariah I would have walked over to Nicki and strangled her to death right there." She then continued threatening the female rapper, "I would have killed her in front of all those people and had to go to jail for it."
She said that together with Lindsey Buckingham, she could create their ways to be popular artists through today's popular TV shows such as "Idol", "The X Factor (US)", or "The Voice". "That's how you get seen these days," she said. She then joked, "I would have had to drag [Lindsey] kicking and screaming. He probably would have given them the finger."
Although she enjoyed coaching on the singing competition show, the 70s singer of Fleetwod Mac was not interested to be a judge. She stated, "If you stick me in the middle of a burning fire, I don't think I'd like it very much."
Nicki reportedly was overheard by several persons threatening Mariah, "If I had a gun I would shoot the b****." The rhymer was also caught on tape waving her hand and yelling, "I told them I'm not f****n' putting up with her f*****g highness over there. Figure it the f*** out. Figure it out." Mariah fired back, but her voice was unheard.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor