Jack Osbourne Saves Drowning Woman in Hawaii
Jack Osbourne is a real hero for a woman who almost died after drowning in the ocean of West Hawaii. The woman suffered from a heart attack and drowned, before finally Jack and his friend Tyler rescued and brought her to the Kona-Kohala coast.
On Twitter, October 9, Lisa Stelly gushed, "Really proud of Jack and his friend Tyler who saved a woman on the beach yesterday who'd had a heart attack and drown." Then, she continued, "They resuscitated her until the ambulance came. We just found out she's in a stable condition! Awesome!"
The two reportedly grabbed the drowning woman and swam with her to the coast. Later, they performed CPR in order to make sure she could survive while waiting for the ambulance to come. Some Twitter users commented on Lisa's status, praising her husband's action as awesome and heroic.
Ozzy Osbourne's only son tied the knot with Lisa on Sunday, October 7 in Kona-Kohala coast of West Hawaii after playing a prank on the curious media. He tweeted, "I love how going to Hawaii with my mum for her 60th has turned into my wedding. Hahaha people are funny."
Last summer, he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. At first, he was angry and upset, until he found out that those feelings just made things worse. "Adapt and overcome is my new motto," he stated.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing