Jack Osbourne Saves Drowning Woman in Hawaii
Jack Osbourne is a real hero for a woman who almost died after drowning in the ocean of West Hawaii. The woman suffered from a heart attack and drowned, before finally Jack and his friend Tyler rescued and brought her to the Kona-Kohala coast.
On Twitter, October 9, Lisa Stelly gushed, "Really proud of Jack and his friend Tyler who saved a woman on the beach yesterday who'd had a heart attack and drown." Then, she continued, "They resuscitated her until the ambulance came. We just found out she's in a stable condition! Awesome!"
The two reportedly grabbed the drowning woman and swam with her to the coast. Later, they performed CPR in order to make sure she could survive while waiting for the ambulance to come. Some Twitter users commented on Lisa's status, praising her husband's action as awesome and heroic.
Ozzy Osbourne's only son tied the knot with Lisa on Sunday, October 7 in Kona-Kohala coast of West Hawaii after playing a prank on the curious media. He tweeted, "I love how going to Hawaii with my mum for her 60th has turned into my wedding. Hahaha people are funny."
Last summer, he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. At first, he was angry and upset, until he found out that those feelings just made things worse. "Adapt and overcome is my new motto," he stated.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?