Rhea Perlman Steps Out Without Wedding Ring After Splitting From Danny DeVito
Rhea Perlman followed up the official announcement that she parted ways with Danny DeVito, 67, by ditching her wedding band. The 64-year-old actress was spotted without her ring when out and about in Los Angeles recently.
The Zena Sherman of classic sitcom "Taxi" looked casual in a white tee, dark loose pants and dark shades. The split from her husband of 30 years didn't seem to put a damper on her mood as the mother of three flashed a smile to the camera.
Danny and Rhea met in 1971 and got married in January 1982. They have two daughters, 29-year-old Lucy and 27-year-old Grace, as well as a son, 24-year-old Jacob. A representative, who confirmed the separation, didn't specify the reason of the split.
Radar Online reported Rhea decided to end her marriage with Danny because he "can be quite the flirt and because of his powerful status in Hollywood, he's not ashamed to abuse his position and chat-up young, aspiring woman (sic) looking to make it in the industry." The story was squashed by their rep though.
Many including John Ratzenberger, who played with Rhea on "Cheers", was surprised by the separation. The actor said, "That's sad," adding that he just met her the other day. During their marriage, the longtime couple shared screen in some movies including "Taxi" and comedy movie "Matilda".
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia