Jack Huston and Shannan Click Expecting First Baby
Jack Huston and Shannan Click will have a new addition to the Hustons' empire. The couple is happily waiting for the birth of their first child after they have been in relationship since 2011.
The announcement was made by Huston's representative on Tuesday afternoon, October 9 to PEOPLE exclusively. So far, the couple hasn't made any personal comments to public about the news.
It seemed that Huston gained support from his family about everything he did. In September, he opened up to Parade Magazine, "They're massively supportive. They're the best. I'm so lucky to have such a great family." He went on, "I respect them so much professionally, and they've been unconditionally supportive in the choices that I've made. It's been very good having them on my side."
The "Boardwalk Empire" actor is the grandson of movie director John Huston, and nephew of actress Anjelica Huston and actor Danny Huston. He dated the host of "So You Think You Can Dance", Cat Deeley, in 2008 before finally breaking up with her in 2010.
Recently, the 29-year-old actor starred in BBC's miniseries drama "Parade's End", which generated over 3.5 million viewers in the first episode. Thus, it became the most watched drama since "Rome" in 2005.
More Jack Huston News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!