Jack Huston and Shannan Click Expecting First Baby
Jack Huston and Shannan Click will have a new addition to the Hustons' empire. The couple is happily waiting for the birth of their first child after they have been in relationship since 2011.
The announcement was made by Huston's representative on Tuesday afternoon, October 9 to PEOPLE exclusively. So far, the couple hasn't made any personal comments to public about the news.
It seemed that Huston gained support from his family about everything he did. In September, he opened up to Parade Magazine, "They're massively supportive. They're the best. I'm so lucky to have such a great family." He went on, "I respect them so much professionally, and they've been unconditionally supportive in the choices that I've made. It's been very good having them on my side."
The "Boardwalk Empire" actor is the grandson of movie director John Huston, and nephew of actress Anjelica Huston and actor Danny Huston. He dated the host of "So You Think You Can Dance", Cat Deeley, in 2008 before finally breaking up with her in 2010.
Recently, the 29-year-old actor starred in BBC's miniseries drama "Parade's End", which generated over 3.5 million viewers in the first episode. Thus, it became the most watched drama since "Rome" in 2005.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day