Jack Huston and Shannan Click Expecting First Baby
Jack Huston and Shannan Click will have a new addition to the Hustons' empire. The couple is happily waiting for the birth of their first child after they have been in relationship since 2011.
The announcement was made by Huston's representative on Tuesday afternoon, October 9 to PEOPLE exclusively. So far, the couple hasn't made any personal comments to public about the news.
It seemed that Huston gained support from his family about everything he did. In September, he opened up to Parade Magazine, "They're massively supportive. They're the best. I'm so lucky to have such a great family." He went on, "I respect them so much professionally, and they've been unconditionally supportive in the choices that I've made. It's been very good having them on my side."
The "Boardwalk Empire" actor is the grandson of movie director John Huston, and nephew of actress Anjelica Huston and actor Danny Huston. He dated the host of "So You Think You Can Dance", Cat Deeley, in 2008 before finally breaking up with her in 2010.
Recently, the 29-year-old actor starred in BBC's miniseries drama "Parade's End", which generated over 3.5 million viewers in the first episode. Thus, it became the most watched drama since "Rome" in 2005.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship