Buzz Aldrin to Visit 'Big Bang Theory' on Halloween
Retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin is set to step into the nerd world on "The Big Bang Theory". The 82-year-old, who made himself famous by being the second man to step a foot on the moon, has scored a cameo on an episode of the CBS comedy.
Aldrin will appear in a Halloween episode airing October 25, titled "The Holographic Excitation". The official synopsis says, "The gang celebrates Halloween at Stuart's comic book store. Meanwhile, Leonard seduces Penny with science."
It is unclear how Aldrin, who plays himself, will make the entrance. Janelle Marra will also be a guest cast in the episode.
The show has nailed down some pretty big names this season. LeVar Burton and Wil Wheaton of "Star Trek" will return as themselves in a November episode.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt