Buzz Aldrin to Visit 'Big Bang Theory' on Halloween
Retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin is set to step into the nerd world on "The Big Bang Theory". The 82-year-old, who made himself famous by being the second man to step a foot on the moon, has scored a cameo on an episode of the CBS comedy.
Aldrin will appear in a Halloween episode airing October 25, titled "The Holographic Excitation". The official synopsis says, "The gang celebrates Halloween at Stuart's comic book store. Meanwhile, Leonard seduces Penny with science."
It is unclear how Aldrin, who plays himself, will make the entrance. Janelle Marra will also be a guest cast in the episode.
The show has nailed down some pretty big names this season. LeVar Burton and Wil Wheaton of "Star Trek" will return as themselves in a November episode.
More The Big Bang Theory News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?