Buzz Aldrin to Visit 'Big Bang Theory' on Halloween
Retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin is set to step into the nerd world on "The Big Bang Theory". The 82-year-old, who made himself famous by being the second man to step a foot on the moon, has scored a cameo on an episode of the CBS comedy.
Aldrin will appear in a Halloween episode airing October 25, titled "The Holographic Excitation". The official synopsis says, "The gang celebrates Halloween at Stuart's comic book store. Meanwhile, Leonard seduces Penny with science."
It is unclear how Aldrin, who plays himself, will make the entrance. Janelle Marra will also be a guest cast in the episode.
The show has nailed down some pretty big names this season. LeVar Burton and Wil Wheaton of "Star Trek" will return as themselves in a November episode.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa