Buzz Aldrin to Visit 'Big Bang Theory' on Halloween
Retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin is set to step into the nerd world on "The Big Bang Theory". The 82-year-old, who made himself famous by being the second man to step a foot on the moon, has scored a cameo on an episode of the CBS comedy.
Aldrin will appear in a Halloween episode airing October 25, titled "The Holographic Excitation". The official synopsis says, "The gang celebrates Halloween at Stuart's comic book store. Meanwhile, Leonard seduces Penny with science."
It is unclear how Aldrin, who plays himself, will make the entrance. Janelle Marra will also be a guest cast in the episode.
The show has nailed down some pretty big names this season. LeVar Burton and Wil Wheaton of "Star Trek" will return as themselves in a November episode.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie