Buzz Aldrin to Visit 'Big Bang Theory' on Halloween
Retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin is set to step into the nerd world on "The Big Bang Theory". The 82-year-old, who made himself famous by being the second man to step a foot on the moon, has scored a cameo on an episode of the CBS comedy.
Aldrin will appear in a Halloween episode airing October 25, titled "The Holographic Excitation". The official synopsis says, "The gang celebrates Halloween at Stuart's comic book store. Meanwhile, Leonard seduces Penny with science."
It is unclear how Aldrin, who plays himself, will make the entrance. Janelle Marra will also be a guest cast in the episode.
The show has nailed down some pretty big names this season. LeVar Burton and Wil Wheaton of "Star Trek" will return as themselves in a November episode.
More The Big Bang Theory News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'