Kaley Cuoco Tapped to Host 2013 People's Choice Awards
Kaley Cuoco is given the honor to take the role as People's Choice Awards host for the second time. The "The Big Bang Theory" star will lead the 2013 ceremony live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, on Wednesday, January 9 starting 9:00 P.M.
"It's an honor to return as host of the 2013 People's Choice Awards and kick off awards season with one of the most fun events of the year," Cuoco said of the awards show. Mark Burnett will also return to the executive producer seat.
Meanwhile, nominees will be narrowed down from a wide selection in each of more than 40 categories starting October 23 until November 2. The annual awards show is the only one of its kind where fans determine the categories, nominees and winners across multiple genres of movies, music and television.
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details