Kaley Cuoco Tapped to Host 2013 People's Choice Awards
Kaley Cuoco is given the honor to take the role as People's Choice Awards host for the second time. The "The Big Bang Theory" star will lead the 2013 ceremony live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, on Wednesday, January 9 starting 9:00 P.M.
"It's an honor to return as host of the 2013 People's Choice Awards and kick off awards season with one of the most fun events of the year," Cuoco said of the awards show. Mark Burnett will also return to the executive producer seat.
Meanwhile, nominees will be narrowed down from a wide selection in each of more than 40 categories starting October 23 until November 2. The annual awards show is the only one of its kind where fans determine the categories, nominees and winners across multiple genres of movies, music and television.
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover