Kaley Cuoco Tapped to Host 2013 People's Choice Awards
Kaley Cuoco is given the honor to take the role as People's Choice Awards host for the second time. The "The Big Bang Theory" star will lead the 2013 ceremony live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, on Wednesday, January 9 starting 9:00 P.M.
"It's an honor to return as host of the 2013 People's Choice Awards and kick off awards season with one of the most fun events of the year," Cuoco said of the awards show. Mark Burnett will also return to the executive producer seat.
Meanwhile, nominees will be narrowed down from a wide selection in each of more than 40 categories starting October 23 until November 2. The annual awards show is the only one of its kind where fans determine the categories, nominees and winners across multiple genres of movies, music and television.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- Zack Snyder Leaves 'Justice League' Due to Family Tragedy, Joss Whedon Will Take Over the Project
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'