Kaley Cuoco Tapped to Host 2013 People's Choice Awards
Kaley Cuoco is given the honor to take the role as People's Choice Awards host for the second time. The "The Big Bang Theory" star will lead the 2013 ceremony live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, on Wednesday, January 9 starting 9:00 P.M.
"It's an honor to return as host of the 2013 People's Choice Awards and kick off awards season with one of the most fun events of the year," Cuoco said of the awards show. Mark Burnett will also return to the executive producer seat.
Meanwhile, nominees will be narrowed down from a wide selection in each of more than 40 categories starting October 23 until November 2. The annual awards show is the only one of its kind where fans determine the categories, nominees and winners across multiple genres of movies, music and television.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2