Kaley Cuoco Tapped to Host 2013 People's Choice Awards
Kaley Cuoco is given the honor to take the role as People's Choice Awards host for the second time. The "The Big Bang Theory" star will lead the 2013 ceremony live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, on Wednesday, January 9 starting 9:00 P.M.
"It's an honor to return as host of the 2013 People's Choice Awards and kick off awards season with one of the most fun events of the year," Cuoco said of the awards show. Mark Burnett will also return to the executive producer seat.
Meanwhile, nominees will be narrowed down from a wide selection in each of more than 40 categories starting October 23 until November 2. The annual awards show is the only one of its kind where fans determine the categories, nominees and winners across multiple genres of movies, music and television.
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent