Reggie Bush Confirms Girlfriend's Pregnancy
Reggie Bush and his girlfriend of over a year Lilit Avagyan are expecting their first child. The Miami Dolphins running back confirmed the pregnancy Tuesday, October 9 during a radio interview in South Florida.
"I have a little one on the way," he told Paul and Young Ron Morning Show. "We can't wait. It's an opportunity to bring in a new life and raise a child. I think that's the most special gift to a man and a woman. I look forward to it and to building a family."
The 27-year-old sportsman has not found out the sex of the baby and did not reveal when the due date is. Rumor has it, she is only three months along.
On related news, rumor spreads that Bush' ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian is upset of the pregnancy news. "Kim had pressured Reggie for a very long time to get married while they were together because she wanted to have a family with him. ... Reggie was a part of the Kardashian family for over five years and deep down Kim has always held out hope that they would end up together, even though she married Kris Humphries," a source told Radar Online.
Bush and Kardashian went on and off before splitting for good in 2010, a year before she married Humphries. "She feels it is a slap in the face that Reggie would consider having a baby with this woman when he wouldn't with her," the source added. Kardashian is now dating Kanye West.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child