Reggie Bush Confirms Girlfriend's Pregnancy
Reggie Bush and his girlfriend of over a year Lilit Avagyan are expecting their first child. The Miami Dolphins running back confirmed the pregnancy Tuesday, October 9 during a radio interview in South Florida.
"I have a little one on the way," he told Paul and Young Ron Morning Show. "We can't wait. It's an opportunity to bring in a new life and raise a child. I think that's the most special gift to a man and a woman. I look forward to it and to building a family."
The 27-year-old sportsman has not found out the sex of the baby and did not reveal when the due date is. Rumor has it, she is only three months along.
On related news, rumor spreads that Bush' ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian is upset of the pregnancy news. "Kim had pressured Reggie for a very long time to get married while they were together because she wanted to have a family with him. ... Reggie was a part of the Kardashian family for over five years and deep down Kim has always held out hope that they would end up together, even though she married Kris Humphries," a source told Radar Online.
Bush and Kardashian went on and off before splitting for good in 2010, a year before she married Humphries. "She feels it is a slap in the face that Reggie would consider having a baby with this woman when he wouldn't with her," the source added. Kardashian is now dating Kanye West.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene