Reggie Bush Confirms Girlfriend's Pregnancy
Reggie Bush and his girlfriend of over a year Lilit Avagyan are expecting their first child. The Miami Dolphins running back confirmed the pregnancy Tuesday, October 9 during a radio interview in South Florida.
"I have a little one on the way," he told Paul and Young Ron Morning Show. "We can't wait. It's an opportunity to bring in a new life and raise a child. I think that's the most special gift to a man and a woman. I look forward to it and to building a family."
The 27-year-old sportsman has not found out the sex of the baby and did not reveal when the due date is. Rumor has it, she is only three months along.
On related news, rumor spreads that Bush' ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian is upset of the pregnancy news. "Kim had pressured Reggie for a very long time to get married while they were together because she wanted to have a family with him. ... Reggie was a part of the Kardashian family for over five years and deep down Kim has always held out hope that they would end up together, even though she married Kris Humphries," a source told Radar Online.
Bush and Kardashian went on and off before splitting for good in 2010, a year before she married Humphries. "She feels it is a slap in the face that Reggie would consider having a baby with this woman when he wouldn't with her," the source added. Kardashian is now dating Kanye West.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked