'The Walking Dead' Season 3 Premiere Clip: Looking for a Safe Haven
Rick and his gang are still on the road in a new sneak peek for the first episode of "The Walking Dead" season 3. In the clip, the survivors pull over on the street and look at a map as they figure out where they will head next.
With the world growing increasingly more dangerous and Lori's pregnancy advancing, Rick tells his friends that they need to find a place where they can stay for a few weeks, possibly until Lori gives birth. "We can't keep going house to house," so the former sheriff says.
In the episode titled "Seed" that will air Sunday, October 14 at 9 P.M. on AMC. Rick discovers a potentially safe haven, but first he must secure the premises, pushing his group to its limit. Separated from the group, Andrea is bonding with Michonne who saved her in season 2 finale.
More The Walking Dead News
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI