'The Walking Dead' Season 3 Premiere Clip: Looking for a Safe Haven
Rick and his gang are still on the road in a new sneak peek for the first episode of "The Walking Dead" season 3. In the clip, the survivors pull over on the street and look at a map as they figure out where they will head next.
With the world growing increasingly more dangerous and Lori's pregnancy advancing, Rick tells his friends that they need to find a place where they can stay for a few weeks, possibly until Lori gives birth. "We can't keep going house to house," so the former sheriff says.
In the episode titled "Seed" that will air Sunday, October 14 at 9 P.M. on AMC. Rick discovers a potentially safe haven, but first he must secure the premises, pushing his group to its limit. Separated from the group, Andrea is bonding with Michonne who saved her in season 2 finale.
More The Walking Dead News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video