'The Walking Dead' Season 3 Premiere Clip: Looking for a Safe Haven
Rick and his gang are still on the road in a new sneak peek for the first episode of "The Walking Dead" season 3. In the clip, the survivors pull over on the street and look at a map as they figure out where they will head next.
With the world growing increasingly more dangerous and Lori's pregnancy advancing, Rick tells his friends that they need to find a place where they can stay for a few weeks, possibly until Lori gives birth. "We can't keep going house to house," so the former sheriff says.
In the episode titled "Seed" that will air Sunday, October 14 at 9 P.M. on AMC. Rick discovers a potentially safe haven, but first he must secure the premises, pushing his group to its limit. Separated from the group, Andrea is bonding with Michonne who saved her in season 2 finale.
More The Walking Dead News
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'