'The Walking Dead' Season 3 Premiere Clip: Looking for a Safe Haven
Rick and his gang are still on the road in a new sneak peek for the first episode of "The Walking Dead" season 3. In the clip, the survivors pull over on the street and look at a map as they figure out where they will head next.
With the world growing increasingly more dangerous and Lori's pregnancy advancing, Rick tells his friends that they need to find a place where they can stay for a few weeks, possibly until Lori gives birth. "We can't keep going house to house," so the former sheriff says.
In the episode titled "Seed" that will air Sunday, October 14 at 9 P.M. on AMC. Rick discovers a potentially safe haven, but first he must secure the premises, pushing his group to its limit. Separated from the group, Andrea is bonding with Michonne who saved her in season 2 finale.
More The Walking Dead News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'