'The Walking Dead' Season 3 Premiere Clip: Looking for a Safe Haven
Rick and his gang are still on the road in a new sneak peek for the first episode of "The Walking Dead" season 3. In the clip, the survivors pull over on the street and look at a map as they figure out where they will head next.
With the world growing increasingly more dangerous and Lori's pregnancy advancing, Rick tells his friends that they need to find a place where they can stay for a few weeks, possibly until Lori gives birth. "We can't keep going house to house," so the former sheriff says.
In the episode titled "Seed" that will air Sunday, October 14 at 9 P.M. on AMC. Rick discovers a potentially safe haven, but first he must secure the premises, pushing his group to its limit. Separated from the group, Andrea is bonding with Michonne who saved her in season 2 finale.
More The Walking Dead News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed