Guy Ritchie Engaged to Model Girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley
Guy Ritchie was engaged to Jacqui Ainsley, a source confirmed to Us Weekly. On Sunday, October 7, the director went out with the British model for a dinner date at Madeo restaurant in Los Angeles. She was spotted wearing a diamond ring during the night out.
Wearing a white shirt and pale-brown trousers, Ritchie accidentally showed the diamond sparkle in the blonde model's ring finger to the camera when he held her hand. Ainsley's belly got bigger as she's expecting her second child. The unborn baby will be the fourth one for the director of "Sherlock Holmes".
Ritchie has already had 12-year-old biological son Rocco and 7-year-old adopted son David when he was still married to Madonna. The ex-couple split in 2008 after 8 years of marriage. The film director finally dated Ainsley in April 2010, and welcomed their first child, Rafael, in September, 2011. She announced her second pregnancy in July this year.
"I enjoyed my first marriage. It's definitely not something I regret. The experience was ultimately very positive," he said last year about his first matrimony. Then, he went on, "I love the kids that came out of it, and I could see no other route to take."
"But you move on, don't you?" he uttered. Next, he admitted, "You're right, I stepped into a soap opera, and I lived in it for quite a long period of my life. I'll probably be more eloquent on it 10 years from now."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance