Guy Ritchie Engaged to Model Girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley
Guy Ritchie was engaged to Jacqui Ainsley, a source confirmed to Us Weekly. On Sunday, October 7, the director went out with the British model for a dinner date at Madeo restaurant in Los Angeles. She was spotted wearing a diamond ring during the night out.
Wearing a white shirt and pale-brown trousers, Ritchie accidentally showed the diamond sparkle in the blonde model's ring finger to the camera when he held her hand. Ainsley's belly got bigger as she's expecting her second child. The unborn baby will be the fourth one for the director of "Sherlock Holmes".
Ritchie has already had 12-year-old biological son Rocco and 7-year-old adopted son David when he was still married to Madonna. The ex-couple split in 2008 after 8 years of marriage. The film director finally dated Ainsley in April 2010, and welcomed their first child, Rafael, in September, 2011. She announced her second pregnancy in July this year.
"I enjoyed my first marriage. It's definitely not something I regret. The experience was ultimately very positive," he said last year about his first matrimony. Then, he went on, "I love the kids that came out of it, and I could see no other route to take."
"But you move on, don't you?" he uttered. Next, he admitted, "You're right, I stepped into a soap opera, and I lived in it for quite a long period of my life. I'll probably be more eloquent on it 10 years from now."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?