Lady GaGa Laughs Off On-Stage Vomit in Barcelona
Lady GaGa played down her vomit incident at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, Spain. On Twitter, the Mother Monster poked fun at herself, "Was praying nobody saw but actually its quite a good laugh if u need one!" She called the incident her "Swan 'Vomit' Lake."
The outlandish singer threw up at least three times during the October 6 gig, but she assured her Little Monsters that she's fine. "I still hit my routine mom!! :) Thank goodness for the Dorchester...i need some tea ,i think i just cried a little watching that," she tweeted.
GaGa puked when performing "The Edge of Glory". She descended the stairs and turned her back to the crowd before bending over and vomiting. Despite suffering from sick stomach, she continued her set without missing a beat. "I'll never forget tonight Barcelona. FOREVER," she wrote.
After finishing the show in Spain, GaGa jetted off to London. She was in the city to launch her fragrance Fame at Harrods. She arrived at the department store in a gold carriage drawn by horses. She wore an all-black ensemble and a spiky gold headpiece.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7