Lady GaGa Laughs Off On-Stage Vomit in Barcelona
Lady GaGa played down her vomit incident at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, Spain. On Twitter, the Mother Monster poked fun at herself, "Was praying nobody saw but actually its quite a good laugh if u need one!" She called the incident her "Swan 'Vomit' Lake."
The outlandish singer threw up at least three times during the October 6 gig, but she assured her Little Monsters that she's fine. "I still hit my routine mom!! :) Thank goodness for the Dorchester...i need some tea ,i think i just cried a little watching that," she tweeted.
GaGa puked when performing "The Edge of Glory". She descended the stairs and turned her back to the crowd before bending over and vomiting. Despite suffering from sick stomach, she continued her set without missing a beat. "I'll never forget tonight Barcelona. FOREVER," she wrote.
After finishing the show in Spain, GaGa jetted off to London. She was in the city to launch her fragrance Fame at Harrods. She arrived at the department store in a gold carriage drawn by horses. She wore an all-black ensemble and a spiky gold headpiece.
More Lady GaGa News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts