Lady GaGa Laughs Off On-Stage Vomit in Barcelona
Lady GaGa played down her vomit incident at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, Spain. On Twitter, the Mother Monster poked fun at herself, "Was praying nobody saw but actually its quite a good laugh if u need one!" She called the incident her "Swan 'Vomit' Lake."
The outlandish singer threw up at least three times during the October 6 gig, but she assured her Little Monsters that she's fine. "I still hit my routine mom!! :) Thank goodness for the Dorchester...i need some tea ,i think i just cried a little watching that," she tweeted.
GaGa puked when performing "The Edge of Glory". She descended the stairs and turned her back to the crowd before bending over and vomiting. Despite suffering from sick stomach, she continued her set without missing a beat. "I'll never forget tonight Barcelona. FOREVER," she wrote.
After finishing the show in Spain, GaGa jetted off to London. She was in the city to launch her fragrance Fame at Harrods. She arrived at the department store in a gold carriage drawn by horses. She wore an all-black ensemble and a spiky gold headpiece.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed