Lady GaGa Laughs Off On-Stage Vomit in Barcelona
Lady GaGa played down her vomit incident at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, Spain. On Twitter, the Mother Monster poked fun at herself, "Was praying nobody saw but actually its quite a good laugh if u need one!" She called the incident her "Swan 'Vomit' Lake."
The outlandish singer threw up at least three times during the October 6 gig, but she assured her Little Monsters that she's fine. "I still hit my routine mom!! :) Thank goodness for the Dorchester...i need some tea ,i think i just cried a little watching that," she tweeted.
GaGa puked when performing "The Edge of Glory". She descended the stairs and turned her back to the crowd before bending over and vomiting. Despite suffering from sick stomach, she continued her set without missing a beat. "I'll never forget tonight Barcelona. FOREVER," she wrote.
After finishing the show in Spain, GaGa jetted off to London. She was in the city to launch her fragrance Fame at Harrods. She arrived at the department store in a gold carriage drawn by horses. She wore an all-black ensemble and a spiky gold headpiece.
More Lady GaGa News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!