Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Won't Attend 'Breaking Dawn II' World Premiere
It is confirmed, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will have its world premiere at the 2012 International Rome Film Festival. Though the film will undoubtedly become the highlight of the festival, fans in Italy might feel disappointed since lead actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will not be on hand to promote the movie.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, "Breaking Dawn II" will be screened at the festival's Alice in the City sidebar which focuses on movies for younger audience. The section has a lineup which is separated from the rest of the festival. The final "Twilight Saga" film will be one of the mega-budgeted movies to be screened at Alice in the City.
Aside from "Breaking Dawn II", another highlight of the festival is Rich Moore's video game animation "Wreck-It Ralph", which will also have its world premiere there. Additionally, an early look at Richard LaGravenese's young adult novel-adapted movie "Beautiful Creatures" is set to be unveiled at the event.
"Breaking Dawn II" will be released in theaters across the U.S. on November 14, while "Wreck-It Ralph" will come out earlier on November 2. As for "Beautiful Creatures", the fantasy film which has been deemed the next best thing after "Twilight" is skedded to hit theaters nationwide on February 13, 2013.
The 2012 Rome Film Festival will run from November 9 to 17. Also expected to be screened at the event are Sylvester Stallone's "Bullet to the Head", Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained", Gabriele Muccino's "Playing for Keeps", Gus Van Sant's "Promised Land", and Tom Hooper's "Les Miserables".
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army