Video: QVC Host Faints on Live TV, Co-Host Keeps on Selling
QVC guest host Cassie Slane experienced a medical emergency during a live presentation on Sunday, October 7. Promoting a kid-friendly tablet, the electronics expert slurred her words and grabbed her chest before collapsing on co-host Dan Hughes.
While Slane appeared to be passing out, Hughes kept selling the product as the camera immediately cut away. Slane later returned to complete the show on the home shopping channel, but she began struggling to complete her sentence again. Hughes finally addressed to audience, "Cassie's having a little problem."
Neither Slane nor QVC explained what prompted her to faint, but she has assured people that she's okay. "Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I am feeling alot better today!" she wrote on her Facebook Monday, October 8.
It wasn't the first time Slane had a health scare on air. Back in 2010, she collapsed while selling an e-reader. Words are, she had low-blood-sugar issues.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere