Video: QVC Host Faints on Live TV, Co-Host Keeps on Selling
QVC guest host Cassie Slane experienced a medical emergency during a live presentation on Sunday, October 7. Promoting a kid-friendly tablet, the electronics expert slurred her words and grabbed her chest before collapsing on co-host Dan Hughes.
While Slane appeared to be passing out, Hughes kept selling the product as the camera immediately cut away. Slane later returned to complete the show on the home shopping channel, but she began struggling to complete her sentence again. Hughes finally addressed to audience, "Cassie's having a little problem."
Neither Slane nor QVC explained what prompted her to faint, but she has assured people that she's okay. "Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I am feeling alot better today!" she wrote on her Facebook Monday, October 8.
It wasn't the first time Slane had a health scare on air. Back in 2010, she collapsed while selling an e-reader. Words are, she had low-blood-sugar issues.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'