Video: QVC Host Faints on Live TV, Co-Host Keeps on Selling
QVC guest host Cassie Slane experienced a medical emergency during a live presentation on Sunday, October 7. Promoting a kid-friendly tablet, the electronics expert slurred her words and grabbed her chest before collapsing on co-host Dan Hughes.
While Slane appeared to be passing out, Hughes kept selling the product as the camera immediately cut away. Slane later returned to complete the show on the home shopping channel, but she began struggling to complete her sentence again. Hughes finally addressed to audience, "Cassie's having a little problem."
Neither Slane nor QVC explained what prompted her to faint, but she has assured people that she's okay. "Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I am feeling alot better today!" she wrote on her Facebook Monday, October 8.
It wasn't the first time Slane had a health scare on air. Back in 2010, she collapsed while selling an e-reader. Words are, she had low-blood-sugar issues.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance