Video: QVC Host Faints on Live TV, Co-Host Keeps on Selling
QVC guest host Cassie Slane experienced a medical emergency during a live presentation on Sunday, October 7. Promoting a kid-friendly tablet, the electronics expert slurred her words and grabbed her chest before collapsing on co-host Dan Hughes.
While Slane appeared to be passing out, Hughes kept selling the product as the camera immediately cut away. Slane later returned to complete the show on the home shopping channel, but she began struggling to complete her sentence again. Hughes finally addressed to audience, "Cassie's having a little problem."
Neither Slane nor QVC explained what prompted her to faint, but she has assured people that she's okay. "Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I am feeling alot better today!" she wrote on her Facebook Monday, October 8.
It wasn't the first time Slane had a health scare on air. Back in 2010, she collapsed while selling an e-reader. Words are, she had low-blood-sugar issues.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton