Video: QVC Host Faints on Live TV, Co-Host Keeps on Selling
QVC guest host Cassie Slane experienced a medical emergency during a live presentation on Sunday, October 7. Promoting a kid-friendly tablet, the electronics expert slurred her words and grabbed her chest before collapsing on co-host Dan Hughes.
While Slane appeared to be passing out, Hughes kept selling the product as the camera immediately cut away. Slane later returned to complete the show on the home shopping channel, but she began struggling to complete her sentence again. Hughes finally addressed to audience, "Cassie's having a little problem."
Neither Slane nor QVC explained what prompted her to faint, but she has assured people that she's okay. "Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I am feeling alot better today!" she wrote on her Facebook Monday, October 8.
It wasn't the first time Slane had a health scare on air. Back in 2010, she collapsed while selling an e-reader. Words are, she had low-blood-sugar issues.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival