LeAnn Rimes Blames 'Dental Nightmare' for Concert Delay
LeAnn Rimes is recovering after forced to reschedule the first show of her tour on Friday, October 5. Giving an update on her condition, the wife of Eddie Cibrian revealed via her blog that she was admitted to emergency room at 3 A.M. on Sunday, but she's "feeling much better now, thanks to my husband's best friend who's an ER doc."
The country music artist, who underwent an eight-hour dental procedure on July 30, further explained that in the last 10 months, she had "been living in a dental nightmare." She added, "I've had too many detours this year due to dental issues," before assuring fans that she's "finally in great hands and being well taken care of."
"Needless to say, I'm resting today," she continued. "Thank you all for your support and understanding. The last 10 months of pain are hard for me to wrap my head around. I'm sure it's difficult for you all to understand too. Let's just pray I'm on the mend. I'll see you all on the road very soon."
Rimes wasn't able to perform in Wendover, Nev. on Friday since she was under anesthesia and suffering from a massive infection. "I feel like I got hit in my right side of my face with a baseball bat," she tweeted.
The "Northern Lights" actress, however, managed to perform at two fundraisers, benefiting the Autry Museum and the Living Free Animal Sanctuary, on Saturday.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates