LeAnn Rimes Blames 'Dental Nightmare' for Concert Delay
LeAnn Rimes is recovering after forced to reschedule the first show of her tour on Friday, October 5. Giving an update on her condition, the wife of Eddie Cibrian revealed via her blog that she was admitted to emergency room at 3 A.M. on Sunday, but she's "feeling much better now, thanks to my husband's best friend who's an ER doc."
The country music artist, who underwent an eight-hour dental procedure on July 30, further explained that in the last 10 months, she had "been living in a dental nightmare." She added, "I've had too many detours this year due to dental issues," before assuring fans that she's "finally in great hands and being well taken care of."
"Needless to say, I'm resting today," she continued. "Thank you all for your support and understanding. The last 10 months of pain are hard for me to wrap my head around. I'm sure it's difficult for you all to understand too. Let's just pray I'm on the mend. I'll see you all on the road very soon."
Rimes wasn't able to perform in Wendover, Nev. on Friday since she was under anesthesia and suffering from a massive infection. "I feel like I got hit in my right side of my face with a baseball bat," she tweeted.
The "Northern Lights" actress, however, managed to perform at two fundraisers, benefiting the Autry Museum and the Living Free Animal Sanctuary, on Saturday.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby