Jennifer Aniston Shows Off Huge Engagement Ring From Justin Theroux
Jennifer Aniston played coy no more about her engagement to Justin Theroux. Two months after confirming the happy news, the former "Friends" star showed off a massive diamond ring which was widely believed to be a token of love from her actor fiance.
Jennifer flaunted the humongous rock when out and about with Justin in Sante Fe, New Mexico over the weekend. The "Rock of Ages" screenwriter came to visit the blonde beauty while she was in town to finish the filming of her new movie "We're the Millers".
The two stars both dressed casually in jeans, t-shirts and jackets. The betrothed couple was all smiles as they enjoyed a sweet moment under the warm sun. At one point, she reached up to touch his face and gave a clear look at the huge jewelry in the process.
Jennifer was proposed by Justin on his 41st birthday, August 10. "Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday on Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage," a representative confirmed.
They have been dating for more than a year. This will be a second marriage for her, but the first for him. She was previously married to Brad Pitt who is now engaged to Angelina Jolie. After divorce, she was linked to Bradley Cooper, Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson among others.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked