Video: Lady GaGa Vomits on Stage During Concert in Barcelona
It seemed that Lady GaGa suffered the same vomit outbreak as Justin Bieber when she performed in one of her tour stops. She was caught on camera throwing up on stage during a live concert at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, Spain on Saturday, October 6, night.
It happened when GaGa performed "The Edge of Glory". Wearing a barely-there outfit, the Mother Monster descended the stair and turned her back to the crowd before bending over and vomiting. Joined by a male dancer, she kept dancing before throwing up again at least twice more.
On Twitter, she gave a shout-out to the warm welcome she received while in the country. "SPAIN, you took the p*** outta me. Thats some hard bodied pop stuff. I'll never forget tonight Barcelona. FOREVER," she tweeted without mentioning the vomit incident.
After finishing the show in Spain, the outlandish singer jetted off to London. She was in the city to launch her fragrance Fame at Harrods. She arrived at the department store in a gold carriage drawn by horses. She wore an all-black ensemble and a spiky gold headpiece.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton