Kendra Wilkinson's Son Hospitalized After Passing Out
Kendra Wilkinson reportedly made an emergency call to 911 recently. According to TMZ, her two-year-old son, Hank Baskett IV, was hospitalized for medical attention on Wednesday evening, October 3 after he suddenly fainted.
The kid was taken to a nearby hospital and released shortly after. The doctor who treated him told the former Playboy model that the little boy lost consciousness due to overheating for running around the house. He's in full recovery and fine now.
The child is Kendra's first son with husband Hank Baskett. Two years after giving birth, she once revealed that she had overcome her battle against post-partum depression. "[After I had a baby,] I felt like I had to be a different person. I had to be conservative and wear turtlenecks and be someone that I wasn't," she explained.
"Now that I have my body back and I feel good again, I have the perfect amount of balance. It's all about finding the balance," she continued. "I was a great mom and did what I needed to, but I was definitely very depressed. [Motherhood is] a big change in life and it happened overnight."
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?