Brie Larson Locked to Star in 'Community' Season 4
Another famous name has been recruited to star on "Community". TVLine breaks the news that "21 Jump Street" actress Brie Larson has signed on to appear during the fourth season of the NBC comedy series, joining the starry guest star list that includes the likes of James Brolin, Malcolm McDowell and Matt Lucas.
Details of what character the blond beauty will play are still kept under very tight wraps. Still, it is confirmed that the Sacramento-born actress will appear in the seventh episode of season 4, in which Jim Rash's Dean Craig Pelton plans a "Sadie Hawkins" dance at Greendale.
In the episode, Gillian Jacobs' Britta also plans a competing "Sophie B. Hawkins" dance in protest, but she confuses Sophie B. Hawkins with Susan B. Anthony. The fourth season premiere of "Community" will air on October 19 at 8:30/7:30c on NBC. The upcoming chapter will consist of 13 episodes.
As for Larson, the 23-year-old actress was recently seen starring alongside Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum in hit comedy flick "21 Jump Street". She also starred in another comedy "The Trouble with Bliss" opposite Michael C. Hall and Lucy Liu. In addition to "Community", her upcoming project is a big screen pic called "Relanxious" which also stars Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune