Brie Larson Locked to Star in 'Community' Season 4
Another famous name has been recruited to star on "Community". TVLine breaks the news that "21 Jump Street" actress Brie Larson has signed on to appear during the fourth season of the NBC comedy series, joining the starry guest star list that includes the likes of James Brolin, Malcolm McDowell and Matt Lucas.
Details of what character the blond beauty will play are still kept under very tight wraps. Still, it is confirmed that the Sacramento-born actress will appear in the seventh episode of season 4, in which Jim Rash's Dean Craig Pelton plans a "Sadie Hawkins" dance at Greendale.
In the episode, Gillian Jacobs' Britta also plans a competing "Sophie B. Hawkins" dance in protest, but she confuses Sophie B. Hawkins with Susan B. Anthony. The fourth season premiere of "Community" will air on October 19 at 8:30/7:30c on NBC. The upcoming chapter will consist of 13 episodes.
As for Larson, the 23-year-old actress was recently seen starring alongside Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum in hit comedy flick "21 Jump Street". She also starred in another comedy "The Trouble with Bliss" opposite Michael C. Hall and Lucy Liu. In addition to "Community", her upcoming project is a big screen pic called "Relanxious" which also stars Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2