Rosie O'Donnell Wants to Buy 'Honey Boo Boo' a House
It seems that "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" is one of Rosie O'Donnell's favorite TV shows. When interviewed by PEOPLE, she uttered her nice opinion about the TV reality show stars.
"I love Mama June. I love Sugar Bear. I love Chubbs, I love 'em all" she referred to the family members of Honey Boo Boo. She then blew kisses while imitating Mamas June's voice, "I love 'Smoochie! Look at Mama, Smoochie! Look at the judges.'"
Additionally, she revealed her adoration towards Honey Boo Boo Alana Thompson. The New York-born comedian said that the 7-year-old girl was in the same level as the legendary Shirley Temple.
"She has a presence and an intellect that goes way beyond her years," Rosie explained. She looked a bit speechless when she tried to explain her great admiration for Alana. Later, she went on, "I'd love to meet them and buy them a house."
The first season of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" was first aired on August 8 on TLC. Soon, it became one of TLC's highest-rated shows, with over 2.2 million viewers. "People are going to talk, good and bad, and it is what it is," June Shannon told CNN. She then continued, "My family, we enjoy what we've done and I would do it again."
The 50-year-old host of "The Rosie Show" is still in the recovery process of mid-August heart attack by joining a plant-based diet program, promoted by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn. Once she tweeted, "Nine days later - nine pounds lost - eating a plant based diet #likebillclinton."
More Rosie O'Donnell News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says