Rosie O'Donnell Wants to Buy 'Honey Boo Boo' a House
It seems that "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" is one of Rosie O'Donnell's favorite TV shows. When interviewed by PEOPLE, she uttered her nice opinion about the TV reality show stars.
"I love Mama June. I love Sugar Bear. I love Chubbs, I love 'em all" she referred to the family members of Honey Boo Boo. She then blew kisses while imitating Mamas June's voice, "I love 'Smoochie! Look at Mama, Smoochie! Look at the judges.'"
Additionally, she revealed her adoration towards Honey Boo Boo Alana Thompson. The New York-born comedian said that the 7-year-old girl was in the same level as the legendary Shirley Temple.
"She has a presence and an intellect that goes way beyond her years," Rosie explained. She looked a bit speechless when she tried to explain her great admiration for Alana. Later, she went on, "I'd love to meet them and buy them a house."
The first season of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" was first aired on August 8 on TLC. Soon, it became one of TLC's highest-rated shows, with over 2.2 million viewers. "People are going to talk, good and bad, and it is what it is," June Shannon told CNN. She then continued, "My family, we enjoy what we've done and I would do it again."
The 50-year-old host of "The Rosie Show" is still in the recovery process of mid-August heart attack by joining a plant-based diet program, promoted by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn. Once she tweeted, "Nine days later - nine pounds lost - eating a plant based diet #likebillclinton."
More Rosie O'Donnell News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?