Mariah Carey Helps Nick Cannon Celebrate His Birthday
Mariah Carey refused to let her widely-reported feud between her and Nicki Minaj dampen her spirit to celebrate Nick Cannon's birthday. She uploaded an Instagram picture of her sitting on her husband's lap. "On to the party! Happy birthday @nickcannon!" she tweeted.
The 42-year-old mother of two also posted another picture that saw the "America's Got Talent" presenter sitting on a couch alone while holding a birthday hat on his head. "My hubby On his birthday fest!" so the new female judge of "American Idol" enthused.
Nick turned 32 on October 8. It looked like that the birthday celebration has kicked off since Saturday, October 6. He and Mariah were seen taking their adorable twins, Monroe and Moroccan, to enjoy a family outing at a theme park on the Santa Monica pier in Los Angeles.
Mariah was recently spotted in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for "Idol" auditions with police escort. She reportedly added her bodyguards for extra security after fellow "Idol" judge Nicki dropped expletive rants on her. "I told them I'm not f**kin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there," the femcee fired off.
More Mariah Carey News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake