Mariah Carey Helps Nick Cannon Celebrate His Birthday
Mariah Carey refused to let her widely-reported feud between her and Nicki Minaj dampen her spirit to celebrate Nick Cannon's birthday. She uploaded an Instagram picture of her sitting on her husband's lap. "On to the party! Happy birthday @nickcannon!" she tweeted.
The 42-year-old mother of two also posted another picture that saw the "America's Got Talent" presenter sitting on a couch alone while holding a birthday hat on his head. "My hubby On his birthday fest!" so the new female judge of "American Idol" enthused.
Nick turned 32 on October 8. It looked like that the birthday celebration has kicked off since Saturday, October 6. He and Mariah were seen taking their adorable twins, Monroe and Moroccan, to enjoy a family outing at a theme park on the Santa Monica pier in Los Angeles.
Mariah was recently spotted in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for "Idol" auditions with police escort. She reportedly added her bodyguards for extra security after fellow "Idol" judge Nicki dropped expletive rants on her. "I told them I'm not f**kin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there," the femcee fired off.
More Mariah Carey News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung