Mariah Carey Helps Nick Cannon Celebrate His Birthday
Mariah Carey refused to let her widely-reported feud between her and Nicki Minaj dampen her spirit to celebrate Nick Cannon's birthday. She uploaded an Instagram picture of her sitting on her husband's lap. "On to the party! Happy birthday @nickcannon!" she tweeted.
The 42-year-old mother of two also posted another picture that saw the "America's Got Talent" presenter sitting on a couch alone while holding a birthday hat on his head. "My hubby On his birthday fest!" so the new female judge of "American Idol" enthused.
Nick turned 32 on October 8. It looked like that the birthday celebration has kicked off since Saturday, October 6. He and Mariah were seen taking their adorable twins, Monroe and Moroccan, to enjoy a family outing at a theme park on the Santa Monica pier in Los Angeles.
Mariah was recently spotted in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for "Idol" auditions with police escort. She reportedly added her bodyguards for extra security after fellow "Idol" judge Nicki dropped expletive rants on her. "I told them I'm not f**kin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there," the femcee fired off.
More Mariah Carey News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'