Mariah Carey Helps Nick Cannon Celebrate His Birthday
Mariah Carey refused to let her widely-reported feud between her and Nicki Minaj dampen her spirit to celebrate Nick Cannon's birthday. She uploaded an Instagram picture of her sitting on her husband's lap. "On to the party! Happy birthday @nickcannon!" she tweeted.
The 42-year-old mother of two also posted another picture that saw the "America's Got Talent" presenter sitting on a couch alone while holding a birthday hat on his head. "My hubby On his birthday fest!" so the new female judge of "American Idol" enthused.
Nick turned 32 on October 8. It looked like that the birthday celebration has kicked off since Saturday, October 6. He and Mariah were seen taking their adorable twins, Monroe and Moroccan, to enjoy a family outing at a theme park on the Santa Monica pier in Los Angeles.
Mariah was recently spotted in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for "Idol" auditions with police escort. She reportedly added her bodyguards for extra security after fellow "Idol" judge Nicki dropped expletive rants on her. "I told them I'm not f**kin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there," the femcee fired off.
More Mariah Carey News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding