Mariah Carey Helps Nick Cannon Celebrate His Birthday
Mariah Carey refused to let her widely-reported feud between her and Nicki Minaj dampen her spirit to celebrate Nick Cannon's birthday. She uploaded an Instagram picture of her sitting on her husband's lap. "On to the party! Happy birthday @nickcannon!" she tweeted.
The 42-year-old mother of two also posted another picture that saw the "America's Got Talent" presenter sitting on a couch alone while holding a birthday hat on his head. "My hubby On his birthday fest!" so the new female judge of "American Idol" enthused.
Nick turned 32 on October 8. It looked like that the birthday celebration has kicked off since Saturday, October 6. He and Mariah were seen taking their adorable twins, Monroe and Moroccan, to enjoy a family outing at a theme park on the Santa Monica pier in Los Angeles.
Mariah was recently spotted in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for "Idol" auditions with police escort. She reportedly added her bodyguards for extra security after fellow "Idol" judge Nicki dropped expletive rants on her. "I told them I'm not f**kin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there," the femcee fired off.
More Mariah Carey News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed